Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ibjackson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2015, 09:40 AM
    Trying to find a movie by description
    Remember watching a move in 1990 (but believe the movie was much older). Brief description, two people met from different backgrounds (he rich and her not) and fell in love, he was suppose to marry someone else but was in love with her... they were suppose to meet up (I believe it was at a pier) but missed each other by seconds... many years later he came back to look for her to learn that she passed on broken heart (I vaguely remember a scene with a tree)... that's all remember. If anyone has any ideas... please help... oh - no clue of actors etc.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2015, 09:53 PM
    Oh, that's Romeo and Juliette.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie titloe with only part of the description of the movie? [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find the title of a movie with an elderly man living in a retirement home telling his life story of how he can't die and he has a pet mouse that he keeps in a shack out back of the retirement home. The mouse also can't die.

I Need to Find a Movie by the Description? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of an old movie about a mom with two sons. I believe the father was killed while in the navy. The father had given the boys one of the navy signal lights (usually used between ships while maintaining radio silence)and they were using it and attracted the attention...

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

Find any movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, here's one to test you. I am trying to find the name of a very old and obscure british comedy movie, mid 70's I think. A firm of undertakers open a new shipment of coffins to find one is full of 'cigerettes'. They discuss what to do with the contraband and try a smoke at the same time. One chap...

Trying to find a movie by description [ 3 Answers ]

Heyyy.. For a long time I am already trying to find a movie that I saw long time ago when I was young, at least 7 years ago. It's about a kid who got into an accident, I don't remember exactly the kind of an accident but I know he ended up in the hospital. He had this relative who developed this...

View more questions Search