Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JessicaCurry Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2015, 08:30 PM
    God's Grace
    With respect to redemption, what is the relation of Isreal to the Christian Church?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2015, 12:42 AM
    Israel stands in the same position as everyone else, they need to acknowledge Jesus as saviour. Sacrifice as cleansing of sin stopped with the destruction of the Temple and the prescence of God left with the tearing of the curtain at the death of Jesus. Israel the nation is one of the nations of the Earth. It was founded by the remnant of the Jewish people. The Christian Church through Jesus Christ is spiritual Israel and the inheritor of all god's promises through Jesus
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 16, 2015, 02:35 AM
    Israel is a nation and/or a people. Redemtion and salvation is a person, one on one event, Like America, it contains most likely more sinful people who do not really accept God, than people who believe, so what is Americans relationship? Really none, except it may be part of the over all play described about the last days.

Israel or those that follow the current Jewish teachings, have no relationship with God, in fact they have denied and ridiculed Christ in their writings. They do not even accept him as a real event and if real, merely a man. They do not accept his virgin birth (even the Muslims accept that) they do not accept him as a prophet ( the Muslims even do that) I could make a stronger case for the Muslims having a closer relationship with God than that of Israel. They are a lost people, without salvation denting Christ. They will feel his final judgement if they do not repent.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 16, 2015, 03:38 AM
    Interesting Chuck that you think america has a part in the last days, perhaps they are collecively among those who come from afar. I think we are seeing some interesting end days stuff at the moment with the King of the North making a play or perhaps america is the king of the north and russia merely gog or magog. One interesting development is that Russia is now allied with Iran in Syria.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 17, 2015, 03:55 AM
    As one Jewish friend said to me, "We already spun off one Messiah for you."
    Aren't you all a fine bunch of war mongers, slamming Israel. Judaism will survive, regardless of you stealing their rabbi.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2015, 06:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Interesting Chuck that you think america has a part in the last days, perhaps they are collecively among those who come from afar. I think we are seeing some interesting end days stuff at the moment with the King of the North making a play or perhaps america is the king of the north and russia merely gog or magog. One interesting development is that Russia is now allied with Iran in Syria.
    Heck America may be long gone and the land controlled by "who knows who" LOL maybe space aliens by then. But America sure has some of the qualities of the evil one (sorry all my "America is a Christian country people) I have believed America has not been (if it every really was) a real Christian nation.
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2016, 12:27 PM
    Fr_Chuck,

Remember America has sent out more missionaries than any other country. Sadly America now needs missionaries HERE to evangelize us. But having said that, God hasn't forgotten us nor is he punishing America! There will come a time when God will judge the earth but as for now... I pray for the USA.

To answer the OP's question and I realize it was clear back in October but it's raining and I am bored so... according to the bible God see's 3 types of people in the world today... Jews, Gentiles and the church or body of Christ. God has set Israel aside for the time being because of the rejection of his son. Having said that salvation is a free gift and if a Jewish person or a Gentile accepts Jesus Christ as their savior God no longer views them as Jews and Gentiles but as IN Christ and part of the church. God has not forgotten Israel and once the church has been removed or raptured he will again begin to work with Israel and his chosen people again. But for now... redemption is given to anyone who accepts Christ.. Jew or Gentile.. there is NO difference in Christ.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Did God die on the Cross? Is Mary the Mother of God? [ 10 Answers ]

Did God die on the Cross? Is Mary the Mother of God? If God died on the Cross then Mary is the Mother of God, the same logic applies to both. I say that God died on the Cross because Jesus is God and Jesus died on the Cross. I say that Mary is the Mother of God, because Jesus is God and...

If people don't believe in God or a God what do they believe in? [ 65 Answers ]

If people don't believe in God or a God what do they believe in?

Science Vs. Religion (GOD) continued: GOD created man in his own image. [ 145 Answers ]

K, so we can argue till the cows come home, about this but there is a lot of good feed back from the last one I had, I like to hear others ideas. I"m going to simplify this one though, to avoid loosing the topic. Lets go with the idea that some scientific professionals believe that...

There but for the grace of God go I [ 9 Answers ]

"There but for the grace of God go I " is something people say when someone else is experiencing bad fortune. Does that mean that God did not have grace for the person having the bad fortune? I don't get it. And if God has blessed us with good eye sight for an example, does that mean that He...

View more questions Search