Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JessicaCurry Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2015, 08:28 PM
    In the Context of Grace
    How is God's judgment manifested in the world today?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 16, 2015, 02:27 AM
    Grace is involved in that forgiveness of those that turn to God, repent and believe in him.
    We know of his final judgement, not how and when God punishes
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2015, 08:46 AM
    People will tell you, based on current events, that the end of the world is at hand and we are seeing God's punishment. They said that at 100AD, 1000 AD, time of the black plague, dropping the Atomic Bomb and just last week. You need faith that God is omnipotent, just and most important, merciful. You need to be faithful to Him.
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2016, 12:13 PM
    I don't believe God's judgment is manifested in the world today. There are consequences to Adam's sin that has been passed on but the last Adam the Lord Jesus Christ has come and done MUCH MORE than the first for those who believe. His judgment will come to pass during the 7 year tribulation period but right now... we are under God's wonderful grace. Whosoever will may come... AND to those who do come... Romans 5:17 Those who receive and abundance of grace and the GIFT of righteousness shall reign in life that is our inheritance because of Christ. The so called acts of God and catastrophes on earth today is NOT God's judgment. It is because of Adam's sin and a fallen world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Context Poll [ 20 Answers ]

The question: what is your all-time favorite out-of-context Bible quote? I'm talking about the kind that either make a passage say something very different from what it says in its context, or the kind that just sounds silly and absurd. All responses are welcome. Here's one of my favorites: Luke...

Active activation context [ 1 Answers ]

The requested lookup key was not found in any active activation context ? DT

How do I activate my activtion context? [ 1 Answers ]

I've seen the requested look up key was not found in any active activatio context. So please help

Acitive activation context [ 1 Answers ]

I keep getting the response, active activation context. What could be causing this?

Activation context [ 3 Answers ]

When I log on my PC I go straight to Google search I can't type in the main address bar and I get a message saying request lookup key not found in any active activation context

View more questions Search