Ask
    Puppylove34 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2015, 07:23 PM
    An era of great change is sometimes called a revolution
    I don't know so please tell me
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 15, 2015, 07:28 PM
    Have you ever heard about any revolutions? What happened?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2015, 04:43 AM
    Give this some thought... if the answer does not become obvious.. time to read your book some more until it does. Knowing the answer is less important than understanding WHY its the answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Great Britain's new policies after the French and Indian War led to the Revolution [ 0 Answers ]

Did the new policies after the French and Indian War led to the American Revolution

A study of the causes of the American Revolution of 1776, the French Revolution of 17 [ 1 Answers ]

A study of the causes of the American Revolution of 1776, the French Revolution of 1789, and the Russian Revolution of 1917 best supports the generalization that revolution is most likely to occur when

How can I transfer files from an old (1999-era) iMac to a more recent-era iBook? [ 1 Answers ]

I've tried hooking up a basic USB cable, but the current iBook doesn't recognize the old iMac.

Looking for names of films set in Pre-Revolution France or during the revolution [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for titles of films set during the french monarchy, pre french revolution or during the french revolution (Marie-Antoinette for instance). Thanks

View more questions Search