Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Caelen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2015, 08:09 AM
    Hard coding
    In the programming language java, how do I use scanners for the user to input information, and then not hard code so the user can change its input at anytime without restarting the program? I know how to use scanners for user input, but I don't want to hard code

Check out some similar questions!

Color coding on data line does not match jack color coding [ 1 Answers ]

Installing cat5 data standard blue/white-blue, green/white-green, orange/white-orange, and brown/white brown but the wall mount I purchased has black, yellow, white, green, blue, orange, brown, and green. What color line do I connect Where?

Color coding on line does not match jack color coding [ 11 Answers ]

The line going into the old phone jack has orange, green, blue and 3 white wires in it. Bought a new jack at Radio Shack and the colors of the wires in the replacement jack are red, green, black and yellow. Verizon repair was at best, snotty in telling me "we cannot tell you how to do repairs...

Medical Coding [ 3 Answers ]

What does the PX and the DX mean? Is the DX principle diagnosis and PX procedure coding?::confused:

Listview coding [ 2 Answers ]

What code should I write so that.. if I click on any particular item on listview its corresponding contents from database :confused: are displayed in another listview

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.