Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbrower Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Low water level in the Toilet Bowl
    The toilet bowl in the Master bathroom has a very low water level. It has been getting lower and lower over time. The toilet bowl tank has the correct amount of water in it, so I am not sure as to why when I flush the water level in the actual bowl has been decreasing? Can anyone shed some light on this and is this something I can fix. I am in a fairly new home (4 years old).
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2007, 04:22 AM
    The bowl is refilled by the little tube that puts water in the overflow pipe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet Bowl Water Level [ 8 Answers ]

My toilet bowl will not fill up. After you flush the toilet you can see the water level in the bowl go down. The toilet is a brand new Kohler. I didn't have a problem with the old toilet but that was an american standard. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Thanks for your time.

Toilet bowl water level [ 2 Answers ]

I have two bathrooms back to back in my new store. When I flush one toilet it sucks water from the toilet bowl of the other. How can this problem be corrected? John

Toilet bowl water level [ 4 Answers ]

How can the water level in the toilet bowl be lowered?

Toilet Bowl Water Level [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way to increase the water level in the toilet bowl?

Toilet bowl water level [ 11 Answers ]

I am not totally unfamiliar with plumbing, but this one has me stumped. I flush the toilet before I go to bed. In the morning the water level in the bowl has dropped a couple of inches. When the toilet is flushed there appears to be an air bubble which comes up, but the toilet flushes almost...

View more questions Search