Ask
    jesus33036 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2015, 03:35 PM
    the absolute value of a number x is greater than or equal to x
    the absolute value of a number x is greater than or equal to x
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2015, 05:15 PM
    Look up "absolute values". Always a positive number or zero. Absolute value of a negative number is positive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

But there is something greater than moses here [ 0 Answers ]

Where does Jesus say this in the New Testament

Greater than 10% hydroquinone [ 0 Answers ]

Hello there, I wanted to ask you for some help. I have VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY bad pigmentation on my back and arms, I'm from Uk they don't sell it here, please could u tell me where to get 10% hydroquinone from? Please please contact me, thanks

Choose a number which could be equal to number of edges of some prism [ 2 Answers ]

Choose a number which could be equal to number of edges of some prism

Taxation for the number of days equal to 183days [ 39 Answers ]

Hi, I was in the US from Jan 1st 2008 to April 3rd 2008 and am back now in US Texas on 3rd Oct 2008 and will be here until next year march 2009. The total number of days in US is exactly 183 days for this financial year 2008.Will I get a refund while I apply tax returns in 2009.Please let...

Does absolute TRUTH equal intolerance? [ 54 Answers ]

I don't think it does! I believe in absolute TRUTH. I have been called "intolerant" because I disagree with people who don't believe in absolute truth. I believe homosexuality is WRONG and yet... I have Gay friends. I don't preach to them, but if they ask, I tell them the truth. I believe sex...

View more questions Search