Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunshine73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2015, 12:29 PM
    Is ETG only detected from the last time you drank?
    I have an ETG test in 43 hours. I only had a glass of wine at lunch, but I drank heavily up until today. Im 5'11 122lbs.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 13, 2015, 12:43 PM
    Sorry Slim, but if I were you I would be prepared for the worst. I hope for the best for you... you will need it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 13, 2015, 12:56 PM
    What do you stand to lose when you fail?
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Oct 14, 2015, 12:04 AM
    Not exactly. If you had one drink and a test 43 hours later, you would probably be OK. Heavy drinking, then another drink and a test 43 hours later... not so much. Depends on how much you drank, over what period and how long you had, alcohol free, prior to that glass.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 14, 2015, 02:22 AM
    If you drank a lot more 60 hours ago, the test normally shows any drinking over a 80 hour period. So if you drank at 70 hours, the new drink at 43 hours just adds to the amount in your system

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long do think EtG could be detected in urine? [ 25 Answers ]

I drank 2 8% beers at 3:00 on Monday, I am 5'9 male, about 150 lbs, 29 years old, fairly active and drink good amount of water. How long do think EtG could be detected in urine? Any help appreciated. Thanks They were 16 oz beers

What is the most accurate time EtG can be detected in urine [ 4 Answers ]

I drank 6 beers on Friday, there were miller light. I stopped drinking around 8 pm. The following Tuesday at 5pm I had a drug screen at my outpatient program. I will never drink again because this stress just isn't worth it! I am terribly worried. What do you think? Did I pass?

Can one beer be detected in a EtG test after 12 hours? [ 0 Answers ]

I only consumed one corona extra, which is 4.6 % in alcohol content. I had an EtG test 12 hours later And two hours prior I consumed 3 cups of water, orange juice, and sprite. When I took the test, my urine was crystal clear, so I'm nervous of a dilute. But if my urine was dilute can they still...

Can EtG be detected after 80 hours? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going out of town for 10 days. If I drink excessively for 3 days and stop drinking 80 hours before my EtG test, will I pass? Yes I know I shouldn't drink and the easier way is to not drink. I figure why shouldn't I be able to enjoy myself for a day our two.

Can other drugs be detected in an ETG test [ 1 Answers ]

Need some answers... Much appreciated

View more questions Search