Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Oct 13, 2015, 10:25 AM
    How to get rid of Ads
    Every time I want to check out an article i.e. Breitbart, News Max or for that matter any information on the internet, it takes for ever to wait for the ads
    To finish downloading. Using Win 10 Explorer.

Another thing when I ask a question, on here, why is it this site slows down to where I must hit the space bar and hit the keys twice for some letters?

Check out some similar questions!

I need help to get rid of dealspace ads [ 5 Answers ]

I installed a Flash Player days ago. But later on flashing ads appear on the bottom right corner. They change and read "ad by Dealspace". I check system Control Panel but find nothing unfamiliar. I disable and delete a certain add-on from my Chrome browser. But ads are still there. How can I...

How can I get rid of the ads popping up on every website? [ 3 Answers ]

When I open my browser, sometimes ads just pop up on the side specifically sendori ads then videos just start to play. How do I get rid of these pop-ups?

TV ads. [ 0 Answers ]

The ad where the guy opens the door and finds a parcel on his step.when he cuts it open he sees himself. Who sings the song.

Get rid of point roll ads banner [ 1 Answers ]

I keep getting a site that partially comes up... http://www.aim.com/PointRollAds.htm?pid=6 it never opens completely but is constantly popping up while I am trying to do searches or playing games... what is it? And most importantly how do I stop it?

Need help getting rid of popup ads. [ 7 Answers ]

:( I'm a new member and have joined out of hope and desperation. For some reason, I keep getting pop up ads that seem to be Internet Explorer related - and they are coming up even when I'm offline. One (the worst) is http://dnaads.com - but several others have made an appearance. Sometimes, this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.