Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jie213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2015, 06:54 PM
    Gynecologist please
    Hi doctor. I want to ask about my menstrual . As I observe, it has always a jelly like and intact whole blood. Is it natural?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2015, 07:26 PM
    How old are you? How long have you had them? Have you been getting annual checkups by a gynecologist? Have you asked them yet?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 12, 2015, 07:47 PM
    What do you mean by jelly like? Periods can vary from one person to the other. Some get thick dark bleeding, others get little clots of blood, some get brown blood, some get dark red blood, some last for 2 days, others last for 7 days, and everything in between.

What's normal for you may not be normal for someone else.

How long are your periods (days), how often do you get them, how old are you, are you passing clots bigger than a golf ball?

Sadly there are no doctors on this site, but there are a lot of women who know a lot about being women, so please come back and provide more info.

From what you posted, I'd say it's normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gynecologist [ 6 Answers ]

Can your gynecologist tell your mom if you're a virgin if you tell her not to even though I'm only 14

Gynecologist [ 4 Answers ]

In between my periods I get this clear looking discharge, I guess you could call it, that has, not bad more of a odd, smell to it. I've tried different washes and douches, and they work for a short while before it comes back. An I wanted to know if its something I should be concerned about and go...

Gynecologist [ 22 Answers ]

I've been dating a girl for about 2 months now. We first tried have sex a couple of days ago but I think that her clitorides was to tight to fit my penis. We didn't manage to have sex at the end. Could you please help me? How such a thing could be happening? I never had this kind of problem again.

Gynecologist [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex March 23 and two days later I noticed a little spotting but it went away a few minutes later and reappeared the next day around that same time then had I sex again on that Friday. Leading up to Sunday I began experiecing what seemed to be light cramps but I ignored it and...

View more questions Search