Ask
    wgs238 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2015, 06:14 PM
    Business Analysis Forecasting
    1 2 3 4 5 6
    friday 144 153 151 154 158 162
    satuday 255 259 262 268 272 275
    sunday 166 163 171 171 180 182
    A tourist center is open on weekends (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday). The owner-manager hopes to improve scheduling of part-time employees by determining seasonal relatives for each of these days. Data on recent traffic at the center have been tabulated and are shown in the following table:

A. Develop seasonal relatives for the shop using the centered moving average method. (final answer to 2 decimal places)

Friday_____
    Saturday_____
    Sunday______

B Develop seasonal relatives for the shop using the SA Method. (round to 4 decimal places)

SA Index

Friday________
    Saturday_______
    Sunday_______
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2015, 07:28 PM
    That would be doing your homework for you. We don't do that. What do you have so far... show us that first and how you got it.
    wgs238 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2015, 09:23 PM
    Ive done A but it is completely wrong. My teacher literally does not teach. He is the worst teacher in the world. Change the numbers around in the answer then. All I need is an example and ill be able to figure it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I use cluster analysis or latent class analysis for my dissertation? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am testing the validity of model that posits why gifted students underachieve in school. There are three latent constructs: environmental perceptions, self-efficacy, and goal valuation. If students' attitudes are low toward any of these constructs, it is theorized they will lack...

Forecasting payments [ 2 Answers ]

14. Forecasting Payments. If a firm pays its bills with a 30-day delay, what fraction of its purchases will be paid for in the current quarter? In the following quarter? What if its payment delay is 60 days?

Forecasting payments [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have not clue how to derive at this answer. I am not looking for the answer just help? If a firm pays its bills with a 30-day , what fraction of its purchases will be paid for in the current quarter? Do I divide 30 days by how many days are in the quarter and figure out the...

View more questions Search