Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jack deR Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2015, 03:54 PM
    Can I remove the rotational limit stop on a Delta shower faucet?
    I have a new Delta shower faucet. I adjusted the rotational limit stop as far "hot" as it will go, but still not getting full hot water. Can I just remove this piece?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 12, 2015, 05:06 PM
    Manufacturers are mandated to install the "anti-scald" stops on every faucet. What it does, it prevents kids and elderly from getting scalded. Yes, you can remove it. It will not affect functionality of your faucet - except that you will be getting more hot water.

Hope that helps

Milo
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 15, 2015, 10:47 AM
    I agree with Milo. Most people, remove this at the time of purchase. Good luck, Tom
    Jack deR Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2015, 10:53 AM
    Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New delta shower valve, faucet, and shower head problem [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my new tub fixed in by a plumber. He installed a new Delta valve, faucet and a shower head. When I went to test the valve to make sure it works perfectly the water came from the faucet, but it also started coming out of the shower head when the shower wasn't on. Please help me!!

Delta stem faucet won't stop running [ 1 Answers ]

My hot water faucet on my sink was dripping so I replaced the stem. But when I put on the new stem, the water would continuously run regardless of what position the handle was in. Any help would be appreciated!

How to remove hardened seals in a single handle Delta faucet. [ 10 Answers ]

They just won't come out, seems as though they must be dug out, but I don't want to gouge the brass housing.

How to remove a delta shower faucet cam that's stuck [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Delta shower faucet and I'm trying to replace the springs and seals. The problem I have is that the locking cam is "locked" in place and I can't remove it without breaking the solder joints on the copper pipes.

Old delta shower faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a site to find new delta shower plate and water on/off for old delta

View more questions Search