Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tony3d Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2015, 01:15 PM
    Rates for stripping and waxing a tile floor?
    I will be stripping and waxing a tile floor of a residential facility that has a lot of traffic. We will only be doing the hallways, common areas, a therapy room, and the dining areas. The total square footage we'll be doing is about 12,500 sq. ft. They will be supplying the chemicals (stripper and wax) and they have agreed to move all furniture prior to us doing our job. We will provide the labor, machines, and other supplies. We are also based an hour away from their facility.

We are a new company in Hannibal, MO (an hour away from St. Louis) and this will be our 1st job. How much should we be charging?

My grandpa has been doing this type of work for about 20 plus years now down in Louisiana. He said he normally charges about $0.95 per sq ft. But the buildings he has done have been fairly small.

Any and all answers would be appreciated.

Check out some similar questions!

Pricing floor stripping waxing [ 0 Answers ]

Hi - I do new construction cleaning. I normally charge $0.21 - $0.24. This includes dusting, wet wiping cabinets, sweeping and mopping VCT as well as cleaning the windows. I am preparing to quote a private school. The VCT surface is about 31,000 square feet. (twenty class rooms, plus hall...

How much to charge for stripping and waxing a floor? [ 5 Answers ]

How much to charge for stripping and waxing a high traffic burnished concrete floor @ a restaurant? Approx. 1357 sq. ft. El Paso, TX area

How to price a bid on a job stripping, waxing & buffing floor [ 4 Answers ]

I'm starting to work with a commercial cleaning company that has been dong subcontracting cleaning work for years. We want to submit our own bids for cleaning but do not know how to price a bid. Right now we would like help for bidding on a job stripping, waxing and buffing about 3000 sq ft once a...

How Much to Charge for Stripping and Waxing a Floor? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a start up cleaning company and I am wondering how much should I charge for stripping and waxing a floor at a day care center of about 3000 sq ft? Thank you for your time

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.