Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thadan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2015, 09:30 AM
    Which perfume and body spray do you think is the best? (For MAN)
    To all ladies and gentlemen out there, I am a classy guy who is looking for perfume and body spray with attractive smells and fragrance. Will you guys help me? :)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 12, 2015, 09:32 AM
    Washing with soap and water is the best way to go. Nowadays, too many people are allergic to colognes and fragrances.
    Questionair Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 12, 2015, 09:56 AM
    First off being a man, use the term cologne. Secondly body spray is unnecessary, just using a good soap company is probably your best bet. Try dove, they offer great scents.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2015, 04:09 PM
    Teenage boys are into the stink the place up spays. Females however aren't. Nobody likes an overpowering odor... either of some spray, body odor, armpit or crotch funk. Clean is best... at most, something you don't even smell unless you are standing next to them. If everyone smells you before they see you.. it will put everyone off.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 12, 2015, 07:54 PM
    When I was younger there was a body splash you put on after a shower. For the life of me I don't remember the name of it, and don't even know if it's still being made. It was a subtle sent, the name was something like "after bath splash".

But, having said that, I agree with WG. There are so many people nowadays that have bad reactions to colognes and perfumes. I'm not one of them, but when I was working retail this one lady came in. I smelled her before she opened the door. She walked all over the store and all you could smell was her. When she finally came to the register my eyes teared up, and I felt sick. She must have poured an entire bottle of perfume on her. It was horrible.

If you do go with cologne or a spray, remember that less is more. You want to have a whiff of something pleasant, not being able to smell you a mile away.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2015, 06:29 AM
    Body wash. Perfumes and colognes in my humble opinion are annoying. My dad's horrible wife fills up the bathtub with perfume and jumps in. A little goes a long way.
    larouge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2016, 03:38 AM
    As per my opinion using a good soap instead of body spry is best.
    Kit78eo Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2016, 08:58 PM
    My brother uses ​Nautica Life. It smells really good. It has a very manly smell and the way he wears it it's not even close to being too overpowering. He loves it! It is a cologne btw if that matters. Also, it is a bit pricy but I'm pretty sure that's the way it is for all quality colognes.

Hope this helps!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Body Spray and ETG create a false positive [ 15 Answers ]

I have been sober for quite a while now and this morning before I went to my weekly treatment meeting, I sprayed myself lightly with Old Spice Body Spray. I had an ETG test (approx. 2 hours later) this morning and now after reading online that it could create a false positive, I can't stop...

How do I remove the spray hose from faucet body of model # 441420005 [ 3 Answers ]

My faucet came with spray hose already connected, and I need to remove it to get the mounting nut past the water feed connections. Kitchen faucet model # 441420005.

How to make body spray last longer [ 13 Answers ]

So, here is the story. A few years back I fell in LOVE with this expensive perfume. It started getting discontinued from place and became difficult to find, then I stopped being able to afford $60 a month just for perfume. Well, just very recently (last week) I found a body spray that smells...

Perfume spray [ 1 Answers ]

A number of times the "button" of my perfume bottle has broken of with the bottle at least half-full. How can I use the rest of the perfume?

View more questions Search