Its about armed forces special power act
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 11, 2015, 11:19 PM
    Please clarify your question.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 12, 2015, 04:48 AM
    This is a special law in India, that gives their Military special powers (or takes away civilian rights) depending on how you look at it. The law, which protects the forces from litigation and investigation for counter-terror operations, has been criticized as an excuse for army excesses; the army can shoot to kill, keeping suspects in custody without trial and make arrests without a warrant.

It is put into effect in certain regions of India.

There has been a lot of public protest against the law

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personnel Files [ 11 Answers ]

Can derrogatory and or disciplinary information be placed into my personnel file without my knowledge?

Personnel Files -- who can see them? [ 4 Answers ]

Can an employee view his/her own file?

Personnel debt vs. My DBA [ 1 Answers ]

I have a personnel dept to a bank. I am wondering if the bank can sue me and come after my business partner. The dept is no way related to the DBA business. My partner is freaking out thinking the bank will sue the business and take all his assists. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and [ 1 Answers ]

It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and their officer name was Sergeant? And one name was Jerome and another name was Epstein or something.. I just remember the movie name has two words. The first one starts with a B and the second also starts with a B....

View more questions Search