Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Luriluri Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2015, 10:49 PM
    Perm
    I felt like I'm getting older I needed to do something new with my hair my dad always wanted me to get a perm but my mom didn't so it was done I don't not like the results I thought it would be longer but it's not I cant do anything with it and I don't want my classmates to see it I want to go back but I don't want to disappoint my dad who really likes it I want my puffy black hair back by the way I'm black please answer quickly
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 12, 2015, 04:29 AM
    1. Its just hair. It does not really make a large difference.
    2. You should do your hair to please you, not a fiend, not a parent, not anyone but yourself.
    3. Often hair mistakes just need time to grow out, or wait to be redid.
    4. #1. it's just hair. Most likely if they were honest some of your friends don't like your current hair, would love the new hair, others would hate new hair, like your old.
    Luriluri Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2015, 11:12 AM
    Perm
    I don't like the result of my perm its to short for me and I just want to keep my hair natural and puffy and let it grow then occasionally blow dry it how can I get back to my natural poofy hair by the way I'm black 12 years old is there any way I can do it without the big chop
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 12, 2015, 11:20 AM
    Perms can be reversed but with major damage to hair and roots, and if you chop it now it would be super short.

By the way , no need to post the same twice. You must be patient for answers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using Demi-perm color after using Demi-perm color that's too red [ 0 Answers ]

I dyed my light/medium brown hair the other day with a dark auburn brown but it's too red & not enough brown. I used a demi-permanent type. If I get a brown demi-permanent color do you think it'll darken it? I want it reddish/auburn but it's crazy red & I'm not feeling it at all. I also don't...

How do you care for a perm so that it will last? [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a great perm, but I want it to last. Should I not wash it as much? Moisturize more or less?

Hair color to perm [ 1 Answers ]

I just had my hair colored. How long do I have to wait to have a perm? Thanks for any replys, Delpha

View more questions Search