Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paperpuu01 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2015, 07:18 PM
    Title of reality show that was like Human Weapon but with a French Canadian woman
    Looking for a reality show that used to air on this competitive martial arts related channel on digital cable in the mid 2000s that was ecentially the same thing as Fight Quest or Human Weapon (going to different countries the learn and discuss various different martial arts from practitioners around the world) but it n this case it was a French Canadian woman doing it.

Jun 29, 2020, 09:45 PM
    I'm bumping this up because i figured out what this was by someone on the imdb forums years ago shortly after making the original post, but they got rid of the forums and i forgot completely what this was. Please help! Thanks in advance!

Jul 12, 2020, 11:48 PM
    Figured it out. It was called "Deadly Arts" staring Josette Normandeau.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UK Reality Crime Show [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the UK TV show that featured a host and two amateur "detectives" who were given details and props from a historic murder and they had to try to figure out how the person was killed and other details of the murder?

Late 90's reality TV show [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bothering me for a while,I used to watch this late night reality TV show,I thought it was called "weekender" but can't find it on the internet anywhere. It was about 20 something guys and girls being picked to travel all over the world and party all weekend. Anyone see this before?...

We want to start / plan a reality TV show [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a Peace Corps Volunteer in the developing country Georgia. My co-workers want to start a reality TV show. We assist in the development of Tourism and currently are helping locals turn their homes into guesthouses in the mountains for tourists. The guesthouses will have many...

French citizenship through french/canadian husband [ 3 Answers ]

Hey there - my husband was born in France. He's been a citizen of canada, resident of quebec, since his French family immigrated 36 years ago. We got married in Los Angeles, certificate issued at the Beverly Hills court-house, in 2003. I was originally informed that: 1) I had to wait 3 years...

View more questions Search