Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abdul1253 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2015, 05:22 PM
    Toilet bidet situation
    Hello and Good Morning.

I have installed a bidet wash in my toilet. It is the one that fits beneath the toilet seat and has a dial on the side that controls water pressure to wash posterior from the nozzle located under the seat. This works perfectly fine but the problem that has resulted from this is that now there is a gap between the toilet seat and the toilet pan due to the bidet being in between. Is there a solution for this apart from getting a bigger pan. Can I use some kind of thing to pack the gap in between the two.

Looking forward to your help.

Thanks
    Questionair Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 12, 2015, 09:52 AM
    Your best bet is to install a bigger pan. Cheap methods of fixing this problem will only result in future headaches.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 15, 2015, 10:39 AM
    I agree with Questionair. A bigger pan would be the best and cheapest solution. Good Luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet shoots water like a bidet without flushing [ 10 Answers ]

Today while my wife was sitting on the toilet water shot up from the toilet, not the tank and sprayed her as if she were using a bidet

In a normal home situation should paper towels be flushed down a toilet? [ 8 Answers ]

This is being done consistently and the person doing so does not believe that paper towels can clog our sewer line leading to the main sewer line in the street. Should this person be told not to flush white paper towels (like used for cleaning)?

Is there a toilet that works as a bidet? [ 4 Answers ]

Someone told me that there is a toilet that doubles as a bidet. Has anyone heard of who makes it? I wanted to add a bidet to one of the bathrooms, a combo unit would allow more room.

Bidet [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to have any feedback in bidet brand names. I'm about to install one and it is difficult to decide. gaucho

View more questions Search