Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Arhaan ahmed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2015, 08:55 AM
    How to recover the data of cracked hard disk
    My hard disk has cracked by high voltage so how do I recover the data of that disk
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 11, 2015, 09:52 AM
    You have to send it to a service that recovers damaged hard drives.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 11, 2015, 05:52 PM
    If the disk itself is cracked then there may be nothing to recover.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I recover data on a faulty hard drive? [ 1 Answers ]

Almost two years ago I had a hard drive fail on me. I was using my laptop before work one morning and when I came home 8 hours later my laptop wouldn't start up. It would attempt to load but the screen would stay black. I was livid. I hadn't backed anything up (Please don't lecture me on backing up...

Trying to recover data from laptop hard drive [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, Here is my problem... Last week my laptop booted to a blue screen saying "unmountable volume". I'm not very PC literate. After researching... tried to fix it using xp boot cd or PC recovery cd. Nothing is working without the option of losing data. I cannot take a chance to lose...

Recover data from Hard Drive [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am wondering if there is an easy, simple(yes, very simple), step By step way to recover data info from my computer hard drive?? I am not a computer geek, as in, not extremely knowledgeable as Far as computers go, so it would have to be very 1,2,3 or A,B,C As far as steps. Thanks for the...

Hard Disk with data on it [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone Couple of weeks ago my PC died fixing it would take a lot of money so I bough a new one, the problem is I want to install the HD of the old PC (which has info and a lot of my schoolwork project) to the new one but when I install it on new one it doesn't boot windows XP and it...

How to recover data from hard drive [ 1 Answers ]

My Dell computer crapped out on me. I pulled both hard drives and they appear to be intact. I'm able to read them when I add them as slaves to my other computer. Here is the problem: My primary User on the primary drive, "Bob", will not allow me to access it. I can access all of the other Users,...

View more questions Search