Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Harry Noordzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2015, 11:09 AM
    J D 130 mower Blade will not disenguage
    I pull push the blade switch and blade stays enguaged.What can I do. L130 mower.
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2015, 05:51 PM
    Try a new PTO switch .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My JD 130 mower doesn't get gas to the carb. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a JD L 130 lawn mower. It sat for a year unused. This year I put fuel in the tank (About 1/2 Gallon) and replaced the fuel filter. If I pour gas directly into the carb. It will start but when I put the air filter on and try to start it no gas flows to the carburetor. I have checked for...

Wizard riding mower 12/38 MD - 7122B09 130-610F038/E170D6 [ 1 Answers ]

We have a Wizard riding mower that belonged to my father-in-law who passed away, it is in real good condition (needs a battery), all the writing on the mower still looks really good, we have someone that has inquired about purchasing it but we would like to know what it is worth. Thank you!

My riight mower Blade, the supper that hold the blade is broken in pieces [ 0 Answers ]

Do you have a blue print, the deck that hold the twin blades.

Mower Deck Belt Replacement on a John Deere 130 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have no manual and no original belt.. I have the new part.. Seeking some help replacing this belt. If anyone has a diagram that would be great.. I can't seem to get the new belt to fit around the pulleys. What am I missing? Any help would be greatly appreciated! =^] Thanks, Sue

Craftsman mower stopped moving but blade engagement still works and mower starts [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone help me determine why my craftsman kohler engine 16hp manuel transmission riding lawnmower stopped being able to move but still is able to turn on/off and engage the mower blade? I have checked the clutch but it appears to work since the mower is able to be turned on/off. All of the...

View more questions Search