Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2015, 06:29 AM
    Power twister and push up
    Everyday, I do push up and use power twister for two techiniques (U shape upand down). Day by day, I like power twister very much. So can I replace my push up routine with power twister? For example, I do push up 10 times for 1 set and use power twister 10 times for 2 set. But I will use power twister 10 times for 3 set instead of doing push up. Can have something disadvantages? Thank you.
    Questionair Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 12, 2015, 09:43 AM
    No you should not cut push ups out of your routine. Both exercises target different parts of your body. The push up is targeting your back while also applying pressure to your chest and biceps. The power twister is strictly an upper body arm strengthening exercise.
    Sean999 Posts: 117, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2015, 04:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Questionair View Post
    No you should not cut push ups out of your routine. Both exercises target different parts of your body. The push up is targeting your back while also applying pressure to your chest and biceps. The power twister is strictly an upper body arm strengthening exercise.

OK,I got it. Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elete washer 47789 will not power on, get a "ding" when power button is push [ 1 Answers ]

Worked fine last time it was used Kenmore Elete washer 47789 will not power on, get a "ding" when power button is pushed, nothing else.

Probability brain twister [ 9 Answers ]

Please help: If you were to randomly choose and answer to this question, what is the probability of you being correct? A) 25% B) 50% C) 35% D) 25%

Tongue Twister [ 4 Answers ]

If a bra is an upper topper titty flopper stopper, And a jock strap is a lower decker pecker checker, And a roll of toilet tissue is a super duper doody pooper scooper, What do you call a Japanese drummer boy whose father has diarrhea?

The Cardio Twister [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone seen it or have it? I want to buy it but I am scared to and it not work. Do you think it would work from the looks of it? Presonally, I think it would. I mean it'r running which works and its also moving so that couldn't hurt right?

View more questions Search