Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paperpuu01 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2015, 01:38 AM
    Looking for an Asian sitcom about Indian guy living in Malaysia (?)
    I'm looking for the title of a sitcom (4 camera with laugh track/audience) that I believe was from Malaysia, and was in English, revolving around the trials and tribulations of a guy with an Indian background living in Malaysia.

One of the episodes' plot had to do with hijinks with mistaken identity, where a young boy sends messages to a young girl's computer he has a crush on, and it's thought to be a sexual predator. In the end, the little boy confesses that he was the one by coming out yelling comically, "It was me!!!! I'M THE PEDEOFILE!!!!!" humorously not knowing what that means.

It used to air in the US on the now gone cable channel "AZN Television" in the mid/late 2000s.
    Paperpuu01 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2021, 11:09 AM
    Figured it out, it's "ACHAR!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tv sitcom takes place on Bogot? Island, drunk pilot with a guy name Jake? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anybody remember this TV show.

Asian movie guy hung as bait monster [ 1 Answers ]

I was watching a trailer maybe last year sometime. It was an asian film can't remember if it was japanese or chnese but it was about some sort of monster that I don't remember being shown. It def. was not like a cheapy movie because the special effects I saw where pretty good. The trailer itself...

Scary movie with an asian women torturing a guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Like she's waiting for him to call, has this bag with another dude in it, and she like sticks nnedles in the poor guy.

Does anyone know of a good study of Indian (South Asian) neighborhoods in London? [ 1 Answers ]

I am particularly looking for a study with an emphasis on identity. I am coming up short on actual London neighborhoods. Most of the studies I have found seem to be from other areas in Britain.

View more questions Search