Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kaaynaat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2015, 01:39 AM
    Can I mix Nidcort Lotion with a mixture of castor oil, biotin oil and olive oil?
    Hi,

I am a 26 year old woman. I have been experiencing sudden excessive hair fall. I went to see a Dermatologist and he has prescribed me daily dosage of Biotin tablets(10mg), Antioxidant Soft Gel capsules, Lycopene With Multivitamins capsules, Ferrous Ascorbate With Folic Acid tablets, Minoxidil Topical Solution USP 2% and Nidcort Lotion. It has been 1 year and there is not much significant improvement yet. As per his instructions, I am using the Nidcort Lotion with Coconut Oil. But a friend of mine suggested using a mixture of castor oil, biotin oil and olive oil. Can I mix Nidcort Lotion with this mixture of oils? Please guide me.

Thank you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 11, 2015, 05:13 PM
    "Please guide me". Is your friend a health professional? Your dermatologist should guide you, not the internet.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 11, 2015, 07:33 PM
    Without approval from your doctor, no you should not. It can change the results

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Synthetic Motor Oil, Oil Pressure Gauge, Not Enough Oil? [ 10 Answers ]

Looking at buying a used 83 Datsun 280ZX Turbo. Owner had the top end and turbo professionally rebuilt. He's using synthetic oil in the engine. He posted a video with a clear shot of the oil pressure gauge. When the car is idling, a square red light comes on next to the gauge indicating that there...

Castor oil [ 5 Answers ]

Yesterday at 2pm I drank half a bottle of 150ml castor oil to speed up labour. Nothing happened until about 9:30pm just lots of trips to toilet and then at about 1am mild contractions started. I've been getting them anyway and the contractions hurt more than before but still weren't strong enough...

Castor oil ? [ 1 Answers ]

Do I have to use 100% food grade for castor oil patches?

Can I mix Palmers Cocoa butter formula, Extra virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Bio- [ 0 Answers ]

Can I mix Palmer Cocoa butter formula, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Bio- Claire together to bleach the skin?. so that I don`t have stretch marks and/or any form of acne while bleaching the skin and my skin will look radiant and bright. Tell me if this is a good idea or not?. if you have...

View more questions Search