Ask
    haidar ali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2015, 12:16 PM
    Work in modern bank
    Is there any way so that RBI gives permission to open islamic bank in india
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 8, 2015, 04:05 PM
    There are already investment companies that follow Muslim practice in India.
    A bank, because government banking rules could not discriminate against some specific business because of the restrictive Sharia law which does not allow normal profit procedures and would not loan to certain investments.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 9, 2015, 10:35 AM
    As long as they adhered to the same laws, rules, and regulations any other banks adhere to, why not?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I work at a bank [ 0 Answers ]

I want to ask a question about my career,so please send me a soon reply.I got a job opportunity at hsbc bank in my country{sri lanka}.but the bank is providing credit facility with interest.so I know that interest is prohibited in ISLAM,so can I work in that bank and get salary,and when I get that...

Can I work at non islamic bank for experience? [ 0 Answers ]

Asalamu alaikum I'm maajeed Mohamed from sri lanka dear sir I'm studying Accountancy diploma.lot of come banking field for my qualification.is here 1of Islamic bank have they asked for experience so can I work at non Islamic bank for experience?

Is it Haram to work in bank ? [ 4 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum. I want to ask that is it haram to do a job in Bank sector? Because the banks are based on interest business. And taking interest is Haram. And to help anyone in any haram work is also haram. So, is it haram to work in bank? Or Allah will forgive us as we are not directly related to...

Sonic CD doesn't work on modern PC? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a VERY old version of Sonic CD for the PC. How old? Windows XP doesn't run it. Says it needs "DCI-Compliant" drivers to run. What does that mean? Is there any hope of getting this to work on a Modern PC?

Can I still work in bank? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi goodmorning guys, I am new here but I have one question. Can I still work I an hsbc call center company even if I have past due accounts in other banks like loan? I'm here in philippines, hope I can hear a response you guys as soon as possible. Thank you and God Bless

View more questions Search