Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LisaBurdette67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2015, 08:58 AM
    I have diarrhea, sharp pains top right of ribs under breast and nausea
    I have sharp pains under my breast top of my right ribs, throwing up bile and diarrhea.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 8, 2015, 09:29 AM
    Go to your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nausea, diarrhea, headache sore neck [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a very sore neck since Thursday night. Its not as sore now (Wednesday) however I have on and off bad headaches, nausea and diarrhea. I can not eat anything without needing to go to the bathroom afterwards. Wondering if I should do be seen by a doctor or if it's the flu and to ride it out.

Nausea,stomach pains,hot flashes,headaches, and diarrhea [ 1 Answers ]

I have had symptoms for a week now:nausea,stomach pains,hot flashes,headaches, and diarrhea.I thoughtcit was just a bug or something but it is not going away. I have tried eating and drinking but I feel like a constant hangover.do I go to er or wait longer?

Cramps, nausea, diarrhea, bloating and gas [ 0 Answers ]

For the past week I have been experiencing, abdominal cramps, nausea, diarrhea, bloating and gas.. Also my pee has been extremely clear which most people say is normal.. The symptoms normally get worse after a big meal. Please help me

My sister was elbowed in the ribs and is now getting a sharp pains any tips? [ 3 Answers ]

Earlier today my sister was elbowed in the ribs by my other sister. Like a few minutes later she had sharp pains in her ribs, her lungs and stomach. What could be wrong? Could something be broken? Please help I'm very worried!! Anything helps!! :(:confused:

View more questions Search