Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    enolmron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2015, 02:04 PM
    John Deere z445 - Won't tun over - No power to hour meter
    Hi, My tractor is dead. There is no power to hour meter when I turn ignition switch to the first position. I've checked battery, solenoid and also replaced ignition switch as well as relay. All fuses are good. Any thoughts on what the issue could be?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Oct 13, 2015, 10:49 AM
    Hi,
    Is there another fuse hidden above the right-hand rear wheel?
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deere Z445 electrical problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have a John Deere Z445 mower, which has a new, fully charged battery, on it. When I turn the key switch on, the hour meter comes on, but it will not even engage the starter. All three fuses are in good working condition. It will jump start with booster cables directly from the mower's battery to...

John Deere 400 No power [ 3 Answers ]

I have a John Deere 400 Lawn tractor with snow blower and blade, when the engine is worked, the engine will almost stall out and spew out black smoke. I have to pull back on the hydrostatic drive to build the RPM's up. Any ideas on what could be wrong?

John Deere LX178 power loss [ 1 Answers ]

John Deere LX178 has power loss after blades are engaged. Runs fine if blades are not engaged

Movement of Stearing arms on a John Deere Z445 [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there is a product out there that will allow me to move the stearing arms on my JD Z445 mower forward a few inches in order to accommodate my 6' 4" 290lb frame? It has always been a pretty tight fit but is now uncomfortable. I have adjusted them up and out as far as they will...

Z445 John Deere wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I have a John Deere Z445 zero turn mower and I can't get a wiring diagram anywhere. I called John Deere and they want to charge me. I am really in trouble because I need the mower for my business. I want to fix it myself but I don't have a diagram. Please help. If you can fax the 4 pages over to me...

View more questions Search