Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdb64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2015, 07:31 AM
    Myself ignite bradford white hot water heater pilot won't light and exhaust blower st
    Myself ignite Bradford White hot water heater pilot won't light and exhaust fan stays running.Help
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Oct 6, 2015, 08:16 PM
    Click on this link:

Welcome to Bradford White Water Heaters. Built to be the best. | Bradford White Water Heaters. Built to be the best.

Look up at the top bar and click on "support"... power vented water heater issues can be difficult to work through online.

Contact the Bradford White Tech. Support people... have your model and serial numbers available (off rating plate on middle front of heater) and they will walk you through all required steps needed here.

Good luck...

Mark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bradford White water heater will not light [ 5 Answers ]

Today I installed an new in box Bradford White natural gas water heater. It has a white Honeywell control valve with piezo igniter and LED. I verified that there is gas to the control valve, but the heater will not light. I do not hear any gas flowing when I press the gas control valve in the...

Bradford white water heater does not ignite [ 0 Answers ]

My water heater is about 10 years old and the ignition does light the pilot light. The fan runs. When I unplug the water heater power cord and let it sit for a min, then plug it back in the pilot light will light with a lighter but not automatically. So I am getting gas.

Hot water heater pilot light won't stay lit [ 0 Answers ]

My gas hot water heater has been working problem-free for years until recently. I shut the water heater off because I was going to be away from home for a few weeks. When I came home and tried to relight it, the pilot light would not stay lit. I have replaced the thermocoupler and that didn't fix...

11 year old "Bradford/White" water heater has hot water to begin shower but within 7 [ 3 Answers ]

11 year old Bradford/White water heater runs out of hot water in less time than it takes to take a shower. Has very hot water to begin with. Is it time to replace?

KENMORE HOT WATER HEATER - pilot light won't light - replace ignitor switch? How long [ 0 Answers ]

KENMORE HOT WATER HEATER - pilot light won't light - replace ignitor switch? How long to do myself.. and level of difficulty?

View more questions Search