Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Irishphilly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2015, 02:10 PM
    I have 6 songs I need mashed together for a mother/son dance at my wedding. Is there
    I am getting married on 10-16-15, my mother decided she wants a mash-up for our dance. We chose:
    All to you - Scott keo
    Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
    Big and Rich - Save A Horse
    Chubby Checker - The Twist
    Jackson 5 - ABC
    Bob Seager - Momma
    The only part of this song order that has to stay the same is the first and last song. PLEASE SOME ONE HELP!
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 6, 2015, 08:03 AM
    We're not going to do this for you. I don't even know what sort of software you would use. You might be able to use software bundled with your computer to put this together, but it could be hard. How much of each song do you need? That could be a 20min-30min track.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 6, 2015, 08:04 PM
    Do you have a DJ hired for the dance? My son just got married and we did a very similar mash up with a few of the same songs. The DJ made the mix and we weren't charged any extra fees.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dance songs [ 1 Answers ]

HI guys I love making up my own dances and I'm making a quick one so can you give me some good song ideas xx

Wedding song for mother/son [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a song/songs for a mother and son to be played at his wedding for them to dance to. Slow dance, Please give me some different options

Dance Songs ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for fast dance songs for dance class ?

Songs for mother daughter dance [ 4 Answers ]

What's is a good song for a mother daughter dance and mother son dance?? :confused:

Mother/son dance [ 3 Answers ]

I like the song "thank you" by led zeplin for mother son dance but my daughter in law thinks it may be inappropriate. I don't want that! Can anyone let me know if it is or is not? I want a cool song but nice. Looking for some cool songs that are ballads to dance with my baby boy! Here are the...

View more questions Search