Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rhoh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2015, 08:26 AM
    Swingline 39 Heavy Duty Stapler jams
    On the newer version of this stapler there is a lever under the handle to release staples. On this model there is only a highly affixed silver plate with 2 black brackets on the sides. I cannot find a way to release this plate and access the front of the stapler. Is there a feature to release jammed staples on this model, and if so - how does it work?

Check out some similar questions!

Swingline Optima 40 stapler how to refill [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get a Swingline Optima 40 stapler open to refill, have asked everyone in office, looked on Swingline site, no answers!!

How to refill swingline stapler [ 1 Answers ]

Want to refill a power ease swingline stapler... I push a place at the rear of the stapler and a grey piece in fron slides out only about 1/4 inch and it is not enough to add any staples... help vinky

How to put staples in a Swingling Model 9002 Heavy Duty Stapler [ 1 Answers ]

It appears our directions were lost and we can't seem to figure it out. I bet it's easy, but we've pushed and pulled the part on the end and can't make it move. So is there a release of something? Thanks

Swingline Stapler - how to refill [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this. I have one of those heavy duty Swingline staplers and I'm having a big time problem trying to add more staples. Any tricks or suggestions? I'm assuming the silver square thing on the back needs to be unhooked somehow, but no go. Is there a release button somewhere I haven't...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.