Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tariqkkr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2015, 09:05 PM
    Status CPT : got H1B RFE, may be causing change of status denial, what are my options
    I am working on CTP, i20 expires 19-Dec-2015. I got picked for H1B this April. I got RFE (issues 17-Aug-2015, RFE final date 17-Nov-2015) on my F1, One thing may cause “Denial of status transfer”. According to RFE he said give the proof student didn’t take more than or less than 3 Credit course on Distance education, but university is given all credit course on distance education.
    Possibilities 1- H1 approve but change of status “COS” denied. 2-H1 be disapproved COS denied

1. How serious “COS” would be in my case to get future visa.
    2. Can I go to defends deportation? Its not my fault but university, university suppose to not to do that.

Please help me to tell my options and take the right decision?

Check out some similar questions!

Change of status from H1-H4-H1B [ 1 Answers ]

I came her in USA on H4. Then I got my H1B. I am currently in USA on H1B but didn't got job and now wants to change my status to H4. I will go to my home country and get H4 stamped. Do I need Paystubs while changing status from H1B to H4? If I will come back on H4 to USA. I am planning to work...

Change status from H1B to B2 or F1? [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I have got lots of great information and insight from this website. Thanks, you all! My scenario: I, a Chinese citizen and H1B visa holder, posted my resume on line and tried to find a better job one month ago. Unfortunately, my current employer found my resume on line and had a...

F1 to H1B status change [ 1 Answers ]

My visa status was changed on Oct 1 2007. (F1 student OPT -> H1B) And I have been working since July 2007.(starting earning income) Currently I didn't meet SPT yet, so I am thinking about making extension for tax return until when I meet SPT. Here is my question. If I meet SPT, I can file...

Change of Status F1 to H1b [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was International student on F1. I have worked on CPT for the year 2007. Meanwhile I got H1B which afected from 1OCT2007 & my F1 got terminated. I got marry on end of OCT. but still I am on H1B status only. How should I pay the Tax now. 1. Joint tax with my husband? 2. How I will...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.