Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Oct 4, 2015, 05:55 PM
    Transferring photos to Facebook from Ipod
    Second question... I could always send a photo or video from my Ipod to Facebook.
    Facebook disappeared and the only offer is to mail it, or YouTube, it says notes and
    Vimeo but I use to have mail or Facebook. How can I get Facebook back
    DeniseWebster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2015, 10:42 AM
    If you don't have the Facebook app on your iPod you just have to upload stuff from Facebook through the safari browser. I know when I tried to send stuff from iPod to Facebook, it didn't work.
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Oct 6, 2015, 01:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DeniseWebster View Post
    If you don't have the Facebook app on your iPod you just have to upload stuff from Facebook through the safari browser. I know when I tried to send stuff from iPod to Facebook, it didn't work.
    Thank you... some did it for me yesterday!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Again: Photos from Ipod to Email [ 0 Answers ]

I recd good advice here and a video on how to transer my video /photos To an email... I have that arrow in the upper right corner, but nothing Happens when I tap it. Any other suggestions. Please don't be Technical... or it will go over my head.

Photos from Ipod to computer [ 5 Answers ]

What am I doing wrong. When I take a picture with my Ipod I can easily Send it to Facebook... but when I click on "mail" and fill out the email Address, it doesn't go through. Neither do the videos.

Ipod sending photos [ 4 Answers ]

I have an Ipod now. I can snap photos and send them to Facebook. No Problem. But when I want to send them as email it doesn't show up. I Even tried to send it to myself, no luck. I used both small image and Medium image. Why doesn't it go through? Please speak simply in your reply. I...

Transferring photos to computer [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Apple 5th Gen IPod. I am also technically challenged so words have to be clear and simple... this was a gift (I would not buy one on my own). I can take photos on it but would like to put some on Facebook or my computer. How do I do That? Thank you in advance

Transferring music to iPod [ 2 Answers ]

I have an iPod and want to put music which I already have stored on my laptop on to it but am not sure how. Can anyone help?

View more questions Search