Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anime_Otaku Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2015, 07:37 PM
    Music video of a girl sleeping with everyone in town and running away from them..
    A few months ago I say this music video of a girl who slept with every man and woman in their town. And when they found out they were man. So the towns people killed the man who the girls was already with and they chased her around the town. It sounds stupid I know, but it was a really good song... can you help?
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Mar 24, 2016, 10:59 AM
    Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Sacrilege

http://youtu.be/jmRI3Ew4BvA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of the music video where a girl is in a tub trying to kill herself? [ 0 Answers ]

The band has a female lead singer with shoulder-length jet black hair, though I don't remember the name of the band or the song I'm looking for. Please help!

Music video where a boy and a girl are running through a house [ 0 Answers ]

The music video has a boy and a girl running through a house and opening doors while singing and they never run into each other. Pretty sure it's a duet. Can somebody please tell me the title of this song?

Girl dressed in tuxedo music video [ 0 Answers ]

Hey you guys. So there is this music video I watched but I can't remember the name of the song or artist. It was a white girl dressed in a tux singing about some guy. There were clips of him getting beat up and there are clips of him yelling at this girl. It kind of has an dance beat to it... Im...

Girl in tuxedo music video [ 2 Answers ]

Black girl is wearing a tuxedo and singing and dancing on a table.

Music video clip of naked woman running through a hotel [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the band and song which has a very nice naked woman singing and running through a vacant Hotel down the stairs and through the foyer area. I believe that she is either American or Canadian?

View more questions Search