Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaronsbaby92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 05:57 PM
    How to make dark hair dye fade faster
    Does anyone know how to make dark hair dye fade faster:confused: :confused:
    africanqueen Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Yes I do , there is the easy way die it a color lighter or hard wash it 40 times happened to me but just try it and seek it through:rolleyes: :

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to make hair dye fade faster [ 38 Answers ]

I had strawberry blonde hair... And I hated it because at school I am always being teased about it so I tried a wash out dye that said it would last 8-10 washer. The dye was called bronze babe... My hair is now even more red then before and I hate it even more!! :( I go back to school in 2...

How to make dark hair dye fade faster [ 207 Answers ]

Today I dyed my hair "dark brown" and it came out too dark. I don't want to strip or bleach my hair, I just want to make the color fade a little faster. I've read about several ways to do this and I wanted to know if anyone knew the best method or if any of these really work. Here are the...

How to make dark hair dye fade faster [ 3 Answers ]

Pretty Lady, I read all the posts and I think you have given people very good advice. I have naturally dark brown hair with a white streak in front. I have been using a demi-permanent to darken the streak to a shade or two lighter than my natural hair to appear as highlighted. I like the...

How to make dark hair fade faster [ 2 Answers ]

I am a senior going to vo tech for cosmetology school. I have naturally dirty blonde hair. I sometimes dye my hair darker to make my eyes stand out. Well, I decided that I wanted to do something very dramatic and I dyed my hair dark brown with red highlights. It looks cool, but I'm just worried...

View more questions Search