Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    logicfi Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2015, 12:28 AM
    Change chrome browser bkground color
    Have you tried the app https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...khhkmlapalklgn
    to change pages styling according to the user's preferences?
    I need to change all the pages into light beige background color or low contrast color.
    Is there a better app than the above link?
    I've already tuned my laptop screen light to the lowest? But still too bright for me. Should I wear sunglass instead? haha.
    logicfi Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2015, 06:15 AM
    Just found out the "change colors" extension works on most websites but some can't . Anyway, my eyes feel better now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change my server on start up from AOL to my Google chrome [ 0 Answers ]

Change server from AOL to my Google chrome,at start up it always goes to AOL to access the internet, I would like to do that with my Google account, but how

How do you turn off auto fill on the Google Chrome Browser? [ 1 Answers ]

My internet browser is automatically filling in information on forms. How can I turn this off in Google Chrome?

Google Browser-Chrome(BETA) [ 10 Answers ]

Just downloaded the new browser from Google a few minutes ago, and was wondering if anyone has had time to run it for a while and what do you think?

Can't Display Color or icons in Browser! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I do't know if anyone can help but my browsers, both Firefox and Explorer seem to be unable to display background color. I've tried everything, from downloading Java, Macromedia flash player, editing the color options in my internet options and nothing works! Any advice would be greatly...

View more questions Search