Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colby26sadie2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2015, 11:40 PM
    Child abandonment
    The mother of my 22 month old baby has not seen her in months. This is what family and friends of her say, that she is a meth user and is homeless and drugs are what is keeping her away.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 2, 2015, 11:51 PM
    What is your question for us?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2015, 12:25 AM
    So how many times have you see the child ? If you have child support ordered, are you current?

You can go to court and try to get custody? Is that what you want?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 3, 2015, 04:30 AM
    Focus on your child, as you can only wait until your baby mama emerges from her wilderness of drugs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about owing $100K in child support and child abandonment [ 4 Answers ]

Good afternoon, In July of 2007, I gave birth to a little girl and although her father and I were no longer together, we decided to add his name onto the birth certificate so he could assume all legal/financial responsibilities. For about the first 2 months, he would see her and provide her...

Can I file child abandonment warrant? My exhusband hasn't paid 5 months child support [ 2 Answers ]

It's been five months and he now owes $9,000 and refuses to pay. I filed a contempt of court order paperwork and the law has made four attempts to serve him but was unsuccessful. What can I do next? Can I file a child abandonment warrant or just file another contempt of court paperwork again until...

An a mother who leaves her child with its father be arrested for child abandonment? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a mother who leaves her child with its father be arrested for child abandonment??

Should I File for Child Abandonment or Continue to Wait for my Child Support Hearing? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old child out of wedlock and I broke up with his father since September 2008. He was abusive and I had him arrested. After he got out of jail, I allowed him to still see our child. We agreed that he would pay the child support without the courts being involved. Well of course that...

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

View more questions Search