Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vessel Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2015, 09:36 PM
    Photo organizing solution
    I have been digitizing family slides for the past few years and would like to now put these in chronological order. I need a program or method that will allow me to arrange the photos in the desired order and then to number them. I would like a program that I may start with any number that I choose such as 1277 etc and number the rest from that point . I do have some in order but with over 4000 photos to arrange I can not number all of these manually. I have tried some programs but they contained to many features which made it to complicated to use. I would really appreciate anybody who could direct me to an easy program that will allow me to accomplish this task.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 3, 2015, 07:11 AM
    One that I have found and used for many years is this one from BexonSoft. Bulk File Renamer.

Very easy to use.

BexonSoft - Photo Organizer, File Renamer, Atomic Clock Sync
    vessel Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2015, 10:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    One that I have found and used for many years is this one from BexonSoft. Bulk File Renamer.

Very easy to use.

BexonSoft - Photo Organizer, File Renamer, Atomic Clock Sync
    Thank you very much just the program I was looking for
    Aurora616 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Oct 7, 2015, 06:18 PM
    I like to use Picasa, you can date each file, or name it or you can create a folder and put all like items inside. It's pretty big, and includes ways to crop, and change images, edit titles, etc. It is owned by Google now I think. I've used it for years.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jan 16, 2016, 10:15 PM
    Try Lightroom...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D I [ 0 Answers ]

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D is analysed at 2.39 ppm. What is the concentration of solution B in mgL-1 to 3 significant figures? Answer

GIMP2 photo manipulation--Need to modify text [labels] from a saved photo image. [ 0 Answers ]

GIMP2 photo manipulation software Is there an easy way to modify text on a photo image that was saved with the labels on it. Thanks.

Which one in the following is an organizing activities? [ 2 Answers ]

Which one in the following is an organizing activities? - attracting people to the organization - allocating resources - employment - specifying job responsibilities - motivating employees

View more questions Search