Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mimopyon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2015, 04:08 PM
    A present for a metal head
    Hi.. my brother is a metal head and I want to get him a present for Christmas and I thought about a book about the history of metal bands and music but I don't know if there is even a book like this,if anybody knows a book like that please tell me about it? Also if anyone have a better idea for a gift for a metal head please tell me about it..
    Thank you.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 2, 2015, 05:16 PM
    He might appreciate some very early music. Uriah Heep, Blue Oyster Cult, and Judas Priest were pretty much the founders of the genre. You can probably find books about specific bands, such as Metallica, but books about the entire genre would be a real challenge. Maybe you could get him to write one?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2015, 05:35 PM
    Ahh Judas Priest. Unleashed in the east ( a live recording)... or Sad wings of Destiny (Studio). Two of my favorites from them.
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Jan 21, 2016, 09:51 PM
    If he likes current Metal , I believe Disturbed is a good band ATM, though yea the above from Catsmine are really good bands.

As for a book hmm

Sound of the Beast: The Complete Headbanging History of Heavy Metal

The definitive history of the first 30 years of heavy metal, containing over 100 interviews with members of Black Sabbath, Metallica, Judas Priest, Twisted Sister, Slipknot, Kiss, Megadeth, Public Enemy, Napalm Death, and more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dead bolt installation in a metal door specifics, Can it be done to all metal doors? [ 2 Answers ]

Can all you install a deadbolt in all metal doors. Or are there some with foam core construction that you should not attempt installing a deadbolt. If it is possible on a metal with foam core residential door (1987 construction) Do the screws that hold the deadbolt to the edge of the door...

How do you fix low pressure at the shower head when good pressure present at faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

Good hot and cold water pressure at faucet but when switched to shower, temperature of water drops drastically (minimal hot water coming through) and water pressure is very low. Shower head has been switched, mesh has been cleaned of any debris, and black rubber ring has been changed. What can I...

Am replacing metal roofing on bay windows Can shingles be placed over metal roof? [ 3 Answers ]

Metal is not copper. Also, does anyone know what the overhang should be (for shingles on bay window roof). Thanks

My Altima sounds like metal is scraping metal when I go in reverse and turn left. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1994 Nissan Altima GXE. I had some brake work and front wheel work done around Christmas time. The control leg, an axle, and some other small things were replaces, along with the entire brake system. However, when I turn left or go in reverse, I hear this shrill, metal on metal sound that...

View more questions Search