Ask
    cassicoviello1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2015, 12:19 PM
    Energy can take the form on waves, including sound waves and light waves
    True or False
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 2, 2015, 12:37 PM
    This really is a yes or no question and a matter of fact.
    What do YOU think ?
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Oct 2, 2015, 01:40 PM
    Nope! I meant I don't know the answer! I meant I am not allowed to answer... why? Ask = wondergirl
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2015, 07:29 AM
    Stand if front of a radar beam or grab a hot light bulb, you will find your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sound Waves [ 1 Answers ]

4.Two speakers are driven by the same oscillator of frequency 200 Hz. They are located on a vertical pole a distance of 4.00 m from each other. A man walks toward one of the speakers in a direction perpendicular to the pole. a) How many times will he hear a minimum in sound intensity, and...

Waves and Sound [ 1 Answers ]

An explosion occurs at the end of a pier. The sound reaches the other end of the pier by traveling through three media: air, fresh water, and a slender metal handrail. The speeds of sound in air, water, and the handrail are 331, 1440, and 5410 m/s, respectively. The sound travels a distance of 155...

Intensity of sound waves [ 2 Answers ]

Could some one please tell me the relation between the intensity of a sound wave and its frequency and amplitude?

Sound waves (Physics) [ 2 Answers ]

Q Why can you hear sounds better when the wind is blowing towards you than when it is blowing away from you? :confused:

Energy that Waves Exert [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a PA for the television show "How Stuff Works" that is premiering on Discovery Channel in the next few months. I need the blanks filled in the fact below. OR... I could use a different fact that is relatable to this one. PLEASE HELP! Thank you! Research shows that waves in 12,000 feet of...

View more questions Search