Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    M-Ray Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2015, 12:59 AM
    Name of this war movie?
    Its world war 2 movie. An american soldier escapes from nazi prisoner camp and he fights along with soviet soldiers and there is a woman tank driver in soviet army. First the woman is suspicious of him but then she lets him fight with them.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Oct 4, 2015, 08:46 AM
    I'm not having much success finding your film, but I'm thinking it must be a movie based off this man: The True Story of the Only Man to Serve in Both the American and Soviet Armies
    M-Ray Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2015, 04:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    I'm not having much success finding your film, but I'm thinking it must be a movie based off this man: The True Story of the Only Man to Serve in Both the American and Soviet Armies
    Yeah maybe I just read it and it feels like a movie. I don't know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Movie - war allegory of boys playing war [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know about a movie about boys fighting over an empty block of land? Might be from the UK or perhaps French - not sure. A group of young boys fight others for the territory of a vacant lot. The film ends when a boy falls and is killed.The final images f the movie show how the vacant lot...

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Movie title to a French war/love movie [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this movie but I'd love to watch it again. It's been a while since I've seen it so I don't remember much. The movie is in French but with English subtitles. Woman's husband goes off to war and doesn't come back. A young man (16 or so) comes by and ends up staying...

Its an older movie war movie were fathers son is captured and he goes and gets him [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is an older war movie.. a fathers son, is captured and the father gathers an older group of friends that know certain skills nessacarry to do the job. They get help and get older guns from a vietnmes women.. rest I cnt remember... PLZZZ HELP!

Name of war movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is 2 army radio men in the jungle sneak in a girl they know from back home to be with them. Later she joins a special ops team stationed close by the radio tent. She then goes on patrol with the team in a river and come across a village.

View more questions Search