Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davetaft61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2015, 11:16 AM
    Extension spring
    I replaced the drive belts on my Troy Bilt Pony Lawn Tractor. There is a spring that goes from deck toward back of mower (about 8-9 in). I know where it connects to the deck, but where does it connect on other end?
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Oct 1, 2015, 07:46 PM
    Hi,
    Often it is a hooked backet attached to the lower side ( one of them) of the transmission. Usually painted black and roughly "L" shaped.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where does spring extension go? [ 0 Answers ]

I changed the blades and was putting deck back on and spring fell off. Where does it go and do I need it? 42"deck huskee 13w2775so31/231

How to replace extension spring craftsman snowblower [ 1 Answers ]

The return spring on my craftsman snowblower broke. Where do I connect the replacement?

Murray Riding Mower Spring Extension [ 8 Answers ]

I have purchased a spring - part number 165X76SEMA - for my Murray Riding Mower, model 40808X8D. The original spring broke, and I do not know where it connects to the chasis. The instructions that came with the part assumes that the original spring is still installed, and otherwise, makes no...

Mower Deck extension spring [ 3 Answers ]

THe extension spring that holds the mower deck tight so the blades will turn fell off my Huskee 46" riding mower. I have the spring and a clip shaped like a ? Mark. Can someone tell me where it goes? Thanks Alan

Murray riding mower, extension spring [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Murray riding mower, I took the deck off to clean it and sharpen the blades. In the process the extension spring came off and I did not see how it was connected. I have tried to see how it is connected on diagrams on the net but can not see axactly where it goes. The #is 425303X92A and the...

View more questions Search