Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2015, 10:11 AM
    Buying Ink Cartridges
    In your opinion, what reputable websites sell the cheapest cartridges?

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 29, 2015, 11:01 AM
    Really depends on how much printing you do..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 29, 2015, 01:04 PM
    Google ink cartridges and shop and compare. My advice is use what your device recommends. I tried the cheap route and the results range from damaging the device to poor performance. Discounts are a better option from a manufacturer in the long run if you use a sizable amount of ink, rather than the occasional cheaper purchases.

I also favor websites that sell manufacturer brand ink cartridge. How much do you use? Where are you?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 29, 2015, 01:41 PM
    When I was printing a fair amount, I got by sort of OK with refilled cartridges from an ebay seller who sold nothing else - until they started arriving with practically no ink in them.
    I bought some made by HP for my HP printer, and they were fine as long as I was using them routinely. Even the good ones dry up, opened or not. Faster if opened, of course.
    If this is a big deal, learn how to refill your own.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 3, 2015, 07:07 AM
    PER PM

123inkjets Coupon Codes | Exclusive Discounts - 123inkjets

They sell brand names and generics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ink cartridges changed ESP3 still indicate empty [ 10 Answers ]

It is a simple question I have nothing to add

Dried out ink cartridges! [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Lexmark printer which I seldom use, only everyone once in a while to print out receipts, or something else small. I find my ink constantly drying out, today I went to print something and they were dried so I had to spend $44 to get new cartridges. Is there anyway to keep them moist when I...

Brother printer with 4 ink cartridges [ 13 Answers ]

Is Brother printers the only brand that uses 4 separate ink cartridges? Thanks... glenda:D

Refill My ink cartridges [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know how to refilll the ink cartridges for my Brother MFC-240C? I have a refill kit, but its not listed in the refill directions and have no idea where to make the hole. Any assistance would be great. Thanks Nike

Generic ink cartridges [ 10 Answers ]

Do generic ink cartridges harm a printer --Lexmark-- and if so how? I had used them successfully in the past, but this time one of them doesn't work. The black doesn't print. Have I damaged the printer? Is there anything I can do?

View more questions Search