Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TommyWilder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2015, 09:11 AM
    I cant get my Minecraft mini-game to work the way I want without adding mods.
    I am trying to make a Minecraft mini-game but I cant figure out how to make it work the way I want it to without mods. What I am trying to make is a hide and seek game but it's a bit different. The seeker, or the killer, tries to find and kill all the hiders and the hider's try not to die. But the seeker look like a regular player so its kind of a guessing game. The thing I want to happen is when the killer kills someone they get blood (particle effects) on them and it stays until its washed off. I would love it if someone could help me find out how to do this without adding mods, Thank You!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 30, 2015, 01:47 AM
    You will have to build a resource pack. Like a texture pack, but even that is still considered a mod. So the answer is no, you will need a mod although it is just a minor easy one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adding mini split a/c & heat pump [ 2 Answers ]

I turned my garage into a workshop and want to install permanent heat and air and am going to buy a ductless a/c & heat pump. Is it better to buy it with 220 volts or with 110 volts?

What does it E3 mean on a mini split a/c AUX? It doesn't work [ 3 Answers ]

Our mini split AUX (2 tons.) stopped working, and displays a message on the screen that says only E3, what does it mean and how can I fix it so it works?

Game don't work [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new game called prison tycoon 2 and when I installed it and pressed play it says direct3d rendered error then it goes to menu and you press play then it says its abtained a problem and must close how can I fixs this

Ipod mini does not work [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 6gb iPod that when I turn it on it has the logo and then switches to a sad face and says go to apple.com/support/ipod but that place doesnot work I tried to reset it still don't work ssomething in the iPod keeps clicking and I don't know what happen

View more questions Search