Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2015, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by misspurple77 View Post
    I gave you a good one:-D!
    All reputation on this particular board is colorless and shows negative on vGo. The admins were supposed to fix that, but haven't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    I'm all for sheltering them in THAT region... not Europe where you really can't live in a tent most of the year.
    But the real refugees have to go somewhere safe meanwhile to get away from the bombing.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    THat was in response to one you gave me first... so don't play Miss innocent... or I'll post it.
    Stop throwing colorless rocks at each other! I love you both.
    misspurple77 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2015, 02:21 PM
    Okay, I have been reporting Smoothy, because he says hatefull things, is that what you mean? Or do you mean a bad reputation? I just received one from Smoothy, so I gave it back. I am surprised that is okay to call refugees animals here or all Muslims terrorists, so I reported those statements of him, to see if their would be an admin that would do something about his hatespeech.

I don't understand the color part, but NeedKarma, Wondergirl, Precious7, Palmer Edrich and Talaniman, I have given all of you good reputations!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2015, 02:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by misspurple77 View Post
    Okay, I have been reporting Smoothy, because he says hatefull things, is that what you mean? Or do you mean a bad reputation? I just received one from Smoothy, so I gave it back. I am surprised that is okay to call refugees animals here or all Muslims terrorists, so I reported those statements of him, to see if their would be an admin that would do something about his hatespeech.

I don't understand the color part, but NeedKarma, Wondergirl, Precious7, Palmer Edrich and Talaniman, I have given all of you good reputations!
    Well now.. I shall NOW be reporting you. I haven't before now. Because in this forum...you don't have the right to expect people to be nice to you...especially when you make slurs about their person, their religion and their country. But since you aren't mature enough to take what you have been dishing out to me I'm going to do it now too. With all your rants in this thread against me, Christians and Americans in general YOU can't hide or recant it..
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2015, 02:36 PM
    Perhaps it's time to close this thread
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2015, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Here's another question: who keeps giving negative ratings in a thread designed to not allow ratings??
    On the Original skin which most of us are on, we can give greenies (good reputation points) to anyone on any board. Unfortunately, on the vGo skin which you are on, those show up as reddies (negatives) -- and on Original as gray squares. This glitch was supposed to be fixed, but hasn't been (obviously!).
    misspurple77 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2015, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    On the Original skin which most of us are on, we can give greenies (good reputation points) to anyone on any board. Unfortunately, on the vGo skin which you are on, those show up as reddies (negatives) -- and on Original as gray squares. This glitch was supposed to be fixed, but hasn't been (obviously!).
    But what are the ratings NeedKarma is talking about? The reports or the reputations? Because Smoothy says that I started first, but I only gave him a bad reputation after he gave me one. Do you get a notifiction if someone reports you? How long does it takes the admid to process a report?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 5, 2015, 02:57 PM
    Name:  Closed.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  81.5 KB

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What does the bible say about people that say mean things to you [ 5 Answers ]

When some body is mean to you out of being jealous, what do you do?

Am cooking and everything things get burn and all food is enough for the people aro [ 5 Answers ]

Am cooking and everything things get burn and all food is enough for the people around

Why am I seeing Blk Shadows of people and things? [ 1 Answers ]

For years now I have been seeing these black shadows of people and other things but I don't know what they are? I feel like there is someone watching me?

Famous people saying some really stupid things [ 2 Answers ]

“Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.” ~ Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign. - - - - - - - - - - Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Answer: “I would not live forever,...

What can make people be untrustworthy; little or big things? [ 5 Answers ]

Urgical day: Saturday 31st in Ordinary Time Today's Gospel (Lk 16:9-15): Jesus said to his disciples, «And so I tell you: use filthy money to make friends for yourselves, so that when it fails, these people may welcome you into the eternal homes. Whoever can be trusted in little things can also...

View more questions Search