Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2015, 10:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmer Eldritch View Post
    To 'smoothy, uber member' You're the one who labelled them 'lazy and stupid' so I'm not sure as to why you think I'm the racist as you're the one who grouped them as one. People are people, it doesn't matter where you are from
    I am a legal European Resident and have been for 28 years... though I do spend most of my time in the USA.

I have property and family there and have seen EVERYTHING I claim over that time...

Its easy for you to make those claims living in Podunk or wherever. Anyone that doesn't live where they are.

I also narrowly escaped with my life on 9/11. I earned the right to say what I have. And I have the DIRECT experience behind what I say.

I have family at risk by these undesireables... in fact my mother-in-law AND both my sister-in-laws have been robbed by these people who do not belong there in the last year.

They have never in their lives been robbed by citizens of their own country or anyone else before the muslim invasion the last several years from the south and the east.

The crime rate has skyrocketed since they came and its only getting worse.
    Palmer Eldritch Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2015, 10:58 AM
    Firstly you have the right to say what you want regardless of 9/11. Secondly if the refugesss coming over are of mixed religious back grounds, why label the 'Muslim invasion' there are over 1 and a half billion Muslims in the world. Sounds like labelling again.
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2015, 11:29 AM
    Firstly you have the right to say what you want regardless of 9/11. Secondly if the refugesss coming over are of mixed religious back grounds, why label the 'Muslim invasion' there are over 1 and a half billion Muslims in the world. Sounds like labelling again.
    They came from Muslim Majority countries... and its no secret... no other religion is allowed to thrive in a Muslim majority nation...

When 99% of a countries Religious community is Muslim... then its fair and proper to consider all of them Muslim.

And Albanians ( mostly Caucasian) do not look like the Syrians, Algerians, Tunisians, or Libyans (who are mostly ethnically the same Mostly Arab) So there is no doubt which group it wasn't since NONE of them look like the native population of Italy. And yes I have seen them myself up close and personal. Its not mistaken Identity.

Funny..are you Muslim? Do YOU want to live under Sharia? DO you know that's what they demand anywhere they develop a large enough majority....even in the USA.

Are you as quick to defend Jews or Christians? You don't have a post count that establishes where you stand on those points.

Oct 5, 2015, 11:45 AM
    You are still judging a people on there religious background. Despite there being over 400,000 Christians living in Sirea. I know it's difficult to except you're a racist but you should read back at your narrow views.
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2015, 12:06 PM
    You are still judging a people on there religious background. Despite there being over 400,000 Christians living in Sirea. I know it's difficult to except you're a racist but you should read back at your narrow views.
    Racists are the ones that are so fond of brandishing it around so freely. Perhaps YOU need to look in the mirror at the true racist.

Have you ever lived or worked outside of your home country... and not as part of the Military.

And incidentally... Chistians don't kiss the ground on prayer rugs. Its pretty obvious from that alone who is what religion.

Christians would be in a Church... and they are strangely devoid in any of them. Since between us and my inlaws we attend three different ones regularly... adding in my friends there... that jumps a lot higher and branches into multiple cities. They haven't seen them there either.

Oct 5, 2015, 12:11 PM
    I don't know why you keep saying I am racist. I am saying you are due to your consistent and negative comments about muslims and refugees. Why do you think I am rasicst?
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Oct 5, 2015, 12:58 PM
    Because the US is so Christian it is so patriarchal
    Misspurple, I live here, and I can tell you, its NOT how you are saying, here I see more people being atheist. And talk about Patriarchal? I come from that background, not bcos I am Christian but bcos of my original native country culture. I know how it is to be in patriarchal society, and its nothing like here in the US. I am so grateful to be here for that reason, trust me. Lol. I know every country and society has their own problems and goodness.
    For the gun laws you blame US not the person who misuse this freedom of protecting themselves? No wonder, You blame God and His word for every bad thing going on this world, rather then blaming on the individual who take the word out of context or without whole understanding, twist it and manipulate it and use it as excuse for their own evil deeds.
    In the US a lot of children are being raised with the idea that they should save themselves for marriage
    I don't know where did you hear all this. Ask any person US person here, they will give you true fact. I think most of the Christian people do that and only few non Christian would do that.
    According to the Bible women should be obedient. So unconsciously these angry misogynists, feel that they are being wronged, for not having sex with an obedient girlfriend, that they are raised to believe would adore them.
    I am a Christian Women, a women who is Christian and also Married, I never experience the things what you are accusing the bible for. I don't deny that there will be man women who would have that experience, but it doesn't have to be Christian, it can be any religion, muslim, hindu, Buddhism, etc etc, and also atheist people can be like that. I think What you have experienced in your own life and your own family! You are trying to assume that every people around behaves and does like that. NO misspurple, as you had diff experience then me like wise in those matters every one has their own experience, you cant generalize every other person to be like that.

Misogynists book? I don't want to do this but I also cant keep quite bcos Its been too many times read your post about this hatred You blamed Abraham and His God! GO to Genesis there is a story where Abraham out of fear tells the king that Sarah is his sister, bcos Sarah was so beautiful that he feared if he revealed that she is his wife, the king will kill him , inorder to get the sarah. But see how beautiful the "Abrahamic God is" He goes by himself and talk to that king in his dream that, don't even try to touch my Sarah, She is the wife of the Abraham not her sis, give her back to Abraham. The king out of fear, not only return Sarah but also give Abraham gifts etc etc. The point here to notice is. Why god himself intervene? Bcos Abraham can have baby with any one he wants, for eg- Hagar>Ishamail. But You know why, God is not God of patriarchal, He made both man and women in his own image. For God Sarah was as important as Abraham. HER flesh and seed was as important as Abraham. She was as equal as Abraham. Even though Hagar gave Sarah and Abraham a baby but when Sarah had ISAAC her own blood baby, then notice what heppend, Sarah ruled over Abraham decision and told him to let the Hagar and her baby go away. Abraham was hurt and sobbing. Because it was His Child anyway. But You know What 'God of Bible' said? He said to Abraham, Abraham! Listen to your wife Sarah what she says and to respect her decision, he is going to take care of hagar and her son, don't worry. Its Basically- 'Do what Sarah says. This is not just one example but so many examples are there. I don't want to type so much lol. What I said is not a preaching, I was myself in pain and asked God to answer me the truth and He revealed me His ''TRue nature'', not form anywhere else but from His own Book, ''Bible''. So, In order for us to know the truth we have to ourselfef go and seek and read it and not depending on some YouTube vedio to dictate our thoughts. I know you don't believe in bible, but how funny still how you proclaim about it in a bad sense as if you know it all and read it everyday! And I am saying this in Love, the very reason you say it because you don't read it. If you have read it in a way( ''.. anyone have ears let them hear.. ") then you have understood is. My firend, sometimes its more then what it appears.
    Its just like this, how you are feeling right now in your Life, AS you are seeing people saying bad things about refugees and its also impacting whoever hearing this. But you have totally diff. personal experience with the REFUGEE friends near you. Peace.
    misspurple77 Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2015, 01:32 PM
    There is some disturbing raciest statements that I have read during this post. Calling refugees 'lazy, stupid and cowedly' because these people are fleeing genocide and forced migration. I'm sure the people who have made these statements are to ignorant to even acknowledge that they are raciest which is why it is hard to change someone's mind.
    Thank you. You are totally right. I have trouble accepting that people can really believe those disturbing racist things, because they sound completely insane to me, but I should learn to accept that there are racists out there, that are even so deluded that they don't even realise that they are racist. If you try to reason with them, nothing good comes out of it, as you could also clearly notice on this thread. It really breaks my heart to see all this hate, but it seems as if there is really nothing that I can do about it.
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2015, 01:38 PM
    I don't know why you keep saying I am racist. I am saying you are due to your consistent and negative comments about muslims and refugees. Why do you think I am rasicst?
    Look in the mirror.. YOU are the racist because you have this fixation that everyone who does not agree with you is one. Fact the music. Muslims DESERVE it. What have they done to help humanity in the last 1,600 years?

NOTHING is the answer... what aid have they contributed to non-muslims... NOTHING. That's because its against their religion to help non-muslims.

Maybe YOU are a muslim... so are you? YOU seem to have the strange love affair with the Religion of oppression and terrorism.

And you never answers my other question... exactly WHAT experience do you have with ANY of these illegals... and none of them are refugees. IF the stopped at the first or second NEIGHBORING country... so they could return they might be... because they insu=ist on traveling half way across the planet to get free handouts and welfare. That makes them economic opportunists.

If you have ever been out of your home town... maybe you would grasp this.

So mister illegal advocate... exactly or roughly what total numbers have been invading Europe per week... per month per year, How about starting since Obama facilitated killing Kaddafi? ANy idea how many have been invading Italy... a country the size of Pennsyvania in size.

Take a wild guess how many per week average... I know the numbers... do you? And these are every week for the last how many years.. And I'm talking just the ones they KNOW of to make it easy.
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2015, 01:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by misspurple77 View Post
    Thank you. You are totally right. I have trouble accepting that people can really believe those disturbing racist things, because they sound completely insane to me, but I should learn to accept that there are racists out there, that are even so deluded that they don't even realise that they are racist. If you try to reason with them, nothing good comes out of it, as you could also clearly notice on this thread. It really breaks my heart to see all this hate, but it seems as if there is really nothing that I can do about it.
    Are you really that stupid? I am trying really hard NOT to believe that. Then you dream more stuff up. In Italy ALONE there are over 5,000 per week flooding in... they have been flooding in since Kadaffi was killed years ago. DO the math. YOu are capable of doing math aren't you? There were higher weeks..and the erwere lower weeks and the actual average is a bit higher but since the numbers are so high...I'm fine rounding it down to that. There are a lot they don't know of so can't count and some night pass through but those nearly balance out.

IN fact round it DOWN to 5.000 per week. He was killed just shy of 4 years ago, and it started almost immediately. There are 52 weeks a year... 4 years makes that 208 weeks. Taking a low average of 5,000 per week and these are those they know of... for ONE country... that equals 1,040,000 Illegals JUST in Italy, and they for the most part Aren't passing through..

My numbers are from Italian government estimates. Or are you more of an authority than the Italian Dept of Justice? I got them from people who work in it directly. People that I talk with every week.

Italy has roughly 55 million Citizens. 1,040,000 Illegals is a significant percentage... and that JUST for Italy. Tht does not account for all the rest elsewhere.

Since Italy has roughly 55 million citizens.....with 1,040,000 known illegals that's a SIGNIFICANT percentage. Particuly for someone who has been so indignant about Europeans going to the American Continent...but sorry...you excuse the Spanish and what they did in you parents native country and in fact 2/3 of the American Continent, and what the French did in Canada.....you only care about what the English did to the Current USA.

Doesn't fit your propaganda you are being fed far from any of these places. Does it?

We aren't talking hundreds..we aren't even talking thousands....but MILLIONS over the last 4 years alone over Europe in its entirety.

If even 1% are radicalized Muslims....which is less than statistical averages for that group...YOU are in for a rough future....but don't come running here....you made your beds...sleep in them now.

Oct 5, 2015, 01:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious7 View Post
    Misspurple, I live here, and I can tell you, its NOT how you are saying, here I see more people being atheist. And talk about Patriarchal? I come from that background, not bcos I am Christian but bcos of my original native country culture. I know how it is to be in patriarchal society, and its nothing like here in the US. I am so grateful to be here for that reason, trust me. Lol. I know every country and society has their own problems and goodness.
    For the gun laws you blame US not the person who misuse this freedom of protecting themselves? No wonder, You blame God and His word for every bad thing going on this world, rather then blaming on the individual who take the word out of context or without whole understanding, twist it and manipulate it and use it as excuse for their own evil deeds.

I don't know where did you hear all this. Ask any person US person here, they will give you true fact. I think most of the Christian people do that and only few non Christian would do that.

I am a Christian Women, a women who is Christian and also Married, I never experience the things what you are accusing the bible for. I don't deny that there will be man women who would have that experience, but it doesn't have to be Christian, it can be any religion, muslim, hindu, Buddhism, etc etc, and also atheist people can be like that. I think What you have experienced in your own life and your own family! You are trying to assume that every people around behaves and does like that. NO misspurple, as you had diff experience then me like wise in those matters every one has their own experience, you cant generalize every other person to be like that.

Misogynists book? I don't want to do this but I also cant keep quite bcos Its been too many times read your post about this hatred You blamed Abraham and His God! GO to Genesis there is a story where Abraham out of fear tells the king that Sarah is his sister, bcos Sarah was so beautiful that he feared if he revealed that she is his wife, the king will kill him , inorder to get the sarah. But see how beautiful the "Abrahamic God is" He goes by himself and talk to that king in his dream that, don't even try to touch my Sarah, She is the wife of the Abraham not her sis, give her back to Abraham. The king out of fear, not only return Sarah but also give Abraham gifts etc etc. The point here to notice is. Why god himself intervene? Bcos Abraham can have baby with any one he wants, for eg- Hagar>Ishamail. But You know why, God is not God of patriarchal, He made both man and women in his own image. For God Sarah was as important as Abraham. HER flesh and seed was as important as Abraham. She was as equal as Abraham. Even though Hagar gave Sarah and Abraham a baby but when Sarah had ISAAC her own blood baby, then notice what heppend, Sarah ruled over Abraham decision and told him to let the Hagar and her baby go away. Abraham was hurt and sobbing. Because it was His Child anyway. But You know What 'God of Bible' said? He said to Abraham, Abraham! Listen to your wife Sarah what she says and to respect her decision, he is going to take care of hagar and her son, don't worry. Its Basically- 'Do what Sarah says. This is not just one example but so many examples are there. I don't want to type so much lol. What I said is not a preaching, I was myself in pain and asked God to answer me the truth and He revealed me His ''TRue nature'', not form anywhere else but from His own Book, ''Bible''. So, In order for us to know the truth we have to ourselfef go and seek and read it and not depending on some YouTube vedio to dictate our thoughts. I know you don't believe in bible, but how funny still how you proclaim about it in a bad sense as if you know it all and read it everyday! And I am saying this in Love, the very reason you say it because you don't read it. If you have read it in a way( ''.. anyone have ears let them hear.. ") then you have understood is. My firend, sometimes its more then what it appears.
    Its just like this, how you are feeling right now in your Life, AS you are seeing people saying bad things about refugees and its also impacting whoever hearing this. But you have totally diff. personal experience with the REFUGEE friends near you. Peace.
    I don't blame God for anything, because he doesn't exist. I believe that the Talmud, Bible and Koran were written by misogynistic homophobic men, because among other things, this is what is written in all of these books (I got it from a letter to dr. Laura):

1. Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
    2. I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her?
    3. I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15: 19-24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
    4. When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
    5. I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
    6. A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination, Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?
    7. Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
    8. Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?
    9. I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?
    10. My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

So that has nothing to do with my personal experiences.

Have you never heard about purity balls? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purity_ball There are a lot of American girls promising their fathers to save themselves there, I read a lot of articles about it and saw documentaries on television. I don't know where from the US you live, but from what I understood, most of these things take place in the South.

I already made up my mind, when I saw the YouTube video, Stephen Fry is just more eloquent than I am. He coincidentally has the same thoughts as me. I saw my father dying of cacere in 201, 2012 and 2013 he had Multiple Myeloma. I saw how horrible that disease was and I realised that little children die of leukemia and that the so called benevolent omnipotent God allowed that. So I couldn't believe anymore that he was both. There has never been any scientific proof presented that Gid exists, so all of that led me to conclude that there is no God, but if he would exist, I do not like him.

You are not the first theist that is trying to win me back, and you won't succeed either. So lets agree to disagree all right? It took me years to reach this conclusion.

The big difference between an opinion about God and an opinion about refugees is the impact. People can hurt other people. We can't hurt God. I don't believe that he exists, but even if he would exist, we can't rob, rape or murder God, as some people are doing with refugees right now, because they see them as less than human.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2015, 02:00 PM
    Back to the refugee problem -- how can we separate the real refugees who really need help and food and shelter from the opportunists who are posing as refugees?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2015, 02:04 PM
    Here's another question: who keeps giving negative ratings in a thread designed to not allow ratings??
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2015, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Here's another question: who keeps giving negative ratings in a thread designed to not allow ratings??
    Depending on what skin you have... you can see who gave it to you.

Oct 5, 2015, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Back to the refugee problem -- how can we separate the real refugees who really need help and food and shelter from the opportunists who are posing as refugees?
    I think that that is really hard. How can you prove that someone has been living in Turkey for years? So that is why Europe should come with an European solution. It is not fair to expect Italy and Greece to take most of the refugees, because most arrive there, but it is not fair to let all of them come to The Netherlands, the UK and Germany, because they think that life is better here. The refugees should be equally divided over all of Europe, including the Eastern Europe countries, that aren't willing to accept them at this moment.
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2015, 02:08 PM
    What has always worked... you set up refugee camps in neighboring countries and provide aid to those countries to help offset costs for them. Actual refugees will be eager to return home as soon as they can... the rest really aren't refugees.

Oct 5, 2015, 02:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    I just got one from Smoothy, so probably you too! He just can't stand people disagreeing with him or calling him racist. If you change your skin to original, you can see who gave you an reputation. I gave you a good one:-D!
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2015, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by misspurple77 View Post
    I just got one from Smoothy, so probably you too! He just can't stand people disagreeing with him or calling him racist. If you change your skin to original, you can see who gave you an reputation. I gave you a good one:-D!
    THat was in response to one you gave me first... so don't play Miss innocent... or I'll post it.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2015, 02:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    What has always worked... you set up refugee camps in neighboring countries and provide aid to those countries to help offset costs for them. Actual refugees will be eager to return home as soon as they can... the rest really aren't refugees.
    So let's shelter them for now and meanwhile bomb the heck out of the bad guys, kill 'em all,, then let the refugees return to rebuild (with other nations' physical and financial help?).
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2015, 02:13 PM
    So let's shelter them for now and meanwhile bomb the heck out of the bad guys, kill 'em all,, then let the refugees return to rebuild (with other nations' physical and financial help?).
    I'm all for sheltering them in THAT region... not Europe where you really can't live in a tent most of the year. True much of Europe's winters are mild compared to Chicago (lets be honest, Chicago has some brutal winters)...but they are far more brutal than their own region.

Most of Italy would be brutal in the winter in a tent. The rest of it would be brutal in the Summer in a tent. Anything north of Italy would be horrific in the winter in a tent. The Middle east doesn't have the Oppressive Humidity of southern Italy which does rival the Gulf region of South East USA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What does the bible say about people that say mean things to you [ 5 Answers ]

When some body is mean to you out of being jealous, what do you do?

Am cooking and everything things get burn and all food is enough for the people aro [ 5 Answers ]

Am cooking and everything things get burn and all food is enough for the people around

Why am I seeing Blk Shadows of people and things? [ 1 Answers ]

For years now I have been seeing these black shadows of people and other things but I don't know what they are? I feel like there is someone watching me?

Famous people saying some really stupid things [ 2 Answers ]

“Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.” ~ Brooke Shields, during an interview to become spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign. - - - - - - - - - - Question: If you could live forever, would you and why? Answer: “I would not live forever,...

What can make people be untrustworthy; little or big things? [ 5 Answers ]

Urgical day: Saturday 31st in Ordinary Time Today's Gospel (Lk 16:9-15): Jesus said to his disciples, «And so I tell you: use filthy money to make friends for yourselves, so that when it fails, these people may welcome you into the eternal homes. Whoever can be trusted in little things can also...

View more questions Search