Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nadove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2015, 12:41 PM
    There was a worm in my toilet?
    Hello,

I had a new toilet installed last November, it is was an High Efficient Kohler Highline Pressure Lite model K-3519. I noticed a couple of months ago the toilet paper was not going down all the way, it looks like its shreaded? If there are solids, everything goes down so I thought it was just the toilet paper I was using. Then shortly after that went to use the bathroom and noticed a worm in toilet bowl, it was about 2 in long kind of brown. Then a few weeks later again same type of worm. So today when going to use in the morning, there was a worm again. I am not sure what is causing this?

Thank you
    Naomi
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2015, 01:24 PM
    Post a picture. Hopefully it's not an internal parasite. Anyone had hemorrhoid surgery recently? Sometimes internal "rubber band" surgery results in rubber bands or blood vessels that can look like worms.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 3, 2015, 08:53 AM
    Have you checked by opening the lid and checked inside the toilet tank. Worms do not swim they either deposited internally ( like a tape worm) or carried by flow. While I am not a medical expert I would take one of these worms in and have it checked or looked at by a Dr. Let us know what you find. Good Luck, Tom
    Questionair Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Oct 8, 2015, 10:07 AM
    This is definitely not a plumbing issue, and I suggest you go see a doctor when u get a chance. Unless someone is playing a prank on you, there should be no reason for worms in your toilet bowl, unless it is medical.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tape worm [ 1 Answers ]

How do you know if you have a tape worm

It is a worm or.. [ 7 Answers ]

A friend of mine from San Diego sent me some pictures from a weird animal that he keeps finding inside his house.It does not look like a living organism!! (moves very slowly BTW - a few mm an hour and it has a small trunk that it seems to use for moving around - visible in the third pic)

How do I know it's a worm, and what kind? [ 1 Answers ]

"ugh, I think I just experienced seeing a worm, I have a new puppy and I took him a flee bath so them when I was cuddling up to him to keep him warm later I noticed something that looked like a pale peice of spagettie on my arm and I took it off and put it on the blanket and observed it and it was...

Worm in trees [ 2 Answers ]

There are cocoon worms in my evergreen trees ,inside the cocoon is a worm that will kill a big tree in a short time . What are their names and how do I get rid of them. Because they are getting on the bushes next to them. They have a long silk like string that they can hang like a spiter. Please...

Sasser.B.Worm [ 3 Answers ]

Was recently infected by Sasser.B.Worm virus. I loaded the Microsoft patch and the Norton Anti-Virus correction tool. Norton now says that their scan does not detect the virus. Part of Norton's instrcutions was to use their software to quarantine the infected files, which I did. ...

View more questions Search