Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katty17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2015, 05:24 AM
    Where can I buy the parts for the end of the overflow valve for a corrian sink?
    We replaced the corrian sink, have all the parts except the end that goes over the overflow that is aprox an inch long. I saw a picture of it on your site from someone else, but have no idea where I can buy it. Anyone know what this part is named? And where can I get one?

It is the rectangular piece that fits at the end of the valve, there original question was regarding glueing it on. Thanks!
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Sep 28, 2015, 08:42 AM
    Suggest you try to find a local Corian fabricator.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 3, 2015, 09:03 AM
    The manual or instruction booklet that came with the sink should show and name that part you are speaking of. If not go to the manufactures website and check under parts/ replacement parts or click on contact us and tell them what you are missing and need.
    Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am replacing a 1995 sink with overflow with a sink with no overflow [ 2 Answers ]

Is the a change I need to make in the plumbing in the bathroom sink vanity to accommodate this change to a no overflow sink?

New sink with overflow valve overflows [ 3 Answers ]

Our newly installed bathroom sink with an overflow drain (and new, clear piping) overflowed. Is this a problem with the sink or installation or should we not expect the overflow drain to accommodate the sink's inflow? Thanks!

Bathtub overflow after kitchen sink and bathroom sink use. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I live in 23 story condo. And every time I use kitchen sink or bathroom sink my bathtub gets filled with water. I have disposable in my kitchen sink. Have tried Drano but not working. What can I do?

New bathroom sink backs up halfway, quickly drains, repeat.. no overflow in this sink [ 2 Answers ]

I just very proudly finished installing our new second floor bathroom sink drains. Two different vanities, two different walls. I ran the water steadily in both of them for 10 minutes. One works fine. The other backs up about halfway up the bowl, then suddenly quickly drains everything and...

What makes the dishwasher overflow valve overflow with water? [ 4 Answers ]

I moved into a house about a month ago. It has one of those overflow valves mounted on the counter by the sink. Today, while running the dishwasher, water poured out of the valve. The deal is, it runs not only in the sink, but also the other direction onto the counter and onto the floor! What is...

View more questions Search