Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mayblooms Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2015, 07:30 PM
    Startup repair cannot repair
    Hi have grave issues with asus. It's saying that startup repair cannot repair this computer automatically. Could someone please help me out here. Thanks
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 27, 2015, 02:53 PM
    What version of windows are you using or what OS do you have ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows/7 "Startup Repair" [ 0 Answers ]

About 1/3 of the time when I normally shutdown my Windows/7 PC a small black screen with words on it very briefly appears. When ever this occurs, the very next time I boot up my PC I am shown the Startup Repair process. After Startup Repair runs I am given the name of the mini dump, the PC...

Fujitsu Siemens v5535 startup repair saying cannot repair automatically [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to fix my laptop with the recovery disk but seems to be not working anyone help

Repair cidar broken post .With a repair kit? [ 7 Answers ]

I have 4 broken fence posts is there a kit that you drive in frount and back and then screw it into the post.

Repair Program Module Screen appearing at Startup [ 1 Answers ]

I have a DELL Dimension E510 Desktop with Windows XP Professional. How do I keep a computer repair program (RegistryBooster) screen module from always appearing on the desktop screen at the beginning of startup. It only appears for a few seconds, and then starts the repair program. I have no way...

Trying to repair my credit is using a credit repair agency any good? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to repair my credit in the USA but don't know about using a US credit repair agency. Has anybody has any advice? Thank you C

View more questions Search