Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    casita123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2015, 11:13 AM
    Guest house / casita kitchen info
    Hello, I have a guest house casita attached from my home, its permitted and built when the home track was built, and it has a full bathroom, but no kitchen at all,

So if I wanted to buy a portable kitchen set with a sink, how or what is the best way to get water to the sink for the portable kitchen, and its about 450sf meaning the casita.

Thanks
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 26, 2015, 01:52 PM
    Place the portable kitchen set on bathroom wall, either right behind the bathroom sink or as close to it as possible. This way, you will be able to connect drain and hot/cold water supplies to the bathroom sink.

Hope that helps

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

House Guest rights in dc [ 2 Answers ]

I invited a friend to come to DC to live with my mom (elderly and can't walk) as a live-in caretaker in exchange for room and board and a small styphen. It started rocky so I had her to sign an agreement that she was there for the sole purpose of providing care for my mom and if house rules were...

Evicting a house guest? [ 5 Answers ]

Approximately 2 months ago I opened up my home to my ex (father of my youngest child) Due to the fact I worked in California and was living in Ga. He was just getting a divorce and looking for a new start so I figured we could help one another out. He moved in from Fl. We never signed a lease...

How to Evict a House Guest [ 2 Answers ]

Ihave a female non paying hostile roommate that was allowed to stay here.which is now going on 14 months because of the employment situation, which in turn allowed her to go to college to get a diploma in computers, she now is working as a full time waitress full time since the third week of...

Being a guest in my own house [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so I haven't been on her in awhile cause everything is going good pretty much except for living with my family. I guess you could say I'm the outkast of the family :( my brother and mom and my moms loud mouth irrogant boyfriend all drink till they can't stand everyday right at about 5...

View more questions Search