Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GlittrGrl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 05:00 PM
    Taking out piercing after 10 yrs
    Hi. I'm taking out my belly ring after almost 10 years of having it. I have a few questions. How long will it take to close up? How should I care for it to minimize scars? How bad should I expect the scar to be?

Thank you for any help/input in advance!

-Shelly
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Apr 11, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GlittrGrl
    Hi. I'm taking out my belly ring after almost 10 years of having it. I have a few questions. How long will it take to close up? How should I care for it to minimize scars? How bad should I expect the scar to be?

Thank you for any help/input in advance!

-Shelly
    I can only go by what I did. When I had my baby I had to take mine out. The only problem... I don't think it heals all the way. Mine still (after almost 3 years) still will have stuff in it(like a hard ball of gunk). I can't put a ring through it anymore though. The scar... I don't think there is a way around it. I didn't have a scar until I got real big and it stretched my belly button, except for the little hole that you can see from the actual piercing... that doesn't go away(or hasn't yet). Yours may end up different, because I only had my ring for 2 years.. . Hope this helps a little

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

21 yrs old - Still having no beard [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 21 yrs old.Still don't have beard.But I have hair on chest.What should I do to grow my facial hairs?Please help me out.

F-1 Over 5 yrs [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am on F-1 Visa and have been in the US for over 5 yrs. I know I have I have to use 1040 not 1040NR. My questions are as follows 1. I am married and my wife has not been here for over 5 yrs.She is on F-1 visa too but no income. Can we still file jointly as residents? 2. If we file jointly...

I am married for 6 yrs. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody I am 37 yrs old with 2 little ones... 15 mons and 3 years old. I made contact with an ex which I saw him over the summer. The contact kept going on for like 3 months.. daily basis until now I realized I had some feelings... told the Ex I want to stop but he persists To keep...

Its been 11 and 13 yrs [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have a cousin who has had custody of her 3 grandchildren since they were infants.Their mother has chemical issues and mental health issues.Now Mom decides she wants them back.she has a boyfriend who got out of prison not too long ago.They are in a different State trying to get subsidized...

Boyfriend for over 3 yrs is freaking help [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Kayla. I have been dating my BF for a little over 3 yrs and 2 months. He goes through these phases where he stops calling as much and he stops wanting to go out together and things like that. These times usually pass and then he goes back to the person I fell in love with. He calls...

View more questions Search