Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wilf Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2015, 04:02 PM
    Beacon morris heater
    I have a beacon morris garage heater one year old it fires up stays on for about 10 sec
    Then the fire stops the blower fan stays running then in about 1 min fire comes back
    On for about 10 sec this happens 3 or 4 times then it shuts down any body with any
    Info to help me out

Check out some similar questions!

Beacon morris garage heater hums [ 2 Answers ]

Transformer hums is this normal0

Beacon morris garage heater? [ 1 Answers ]

I hooked up a 75,000 BTU heater in my garage last weekend and at first everything worked fine. Later, I heard the heater running, even though the thermostat was in the off position. I called Honeywell and we concluded the thermostat was bad. Got a new one, installed it, and everything was fine...

Beacon morris garage heater? [ 5 Answers ]

After just one winter of use my heater quit working when it calls for gas, gas came on but it would not ignite so I replaced the igniter, still did not work so I called a repair man he told me that the control board was bad so now I have a heater that is two years old that I paid approx 650 dollars...

Beacon Morris Tubular Heater [ 2 Answers ]

45K BTU garage/shop heater. POS from day 1. I have replaced the ignitor, now after reading the book(AGAIN) the 4 flashes indicates that either my Roll Out Switch or Hi Limit Switch need to be reset - my question is this. What type/amount of resistance should I measure on these two switches to...

Hooking up a Beacon Morris garage heater [ 16 Answers ]

Hello I just purchased a Beacon Morris garage heater. It is a BRU-75. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could purchase a thermostat for this particular model. I want to have a switch on the thermostat that will let me shut off the unit when I don't want it to run. I don't want to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.